• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Always good to throw up some before photos...it's only fair as most of us have our photos up;)

Wow I have never seen that done before.

I'm just starting with the weights buddy, thank you for that post! Awesome! I will make sure I do those. There may be hope for my non-existent arse afterall.

You're awesome! :)

what is your program?

i would go 2-3 day program, either split up upper/lower or full body. then do hiit 2 times a week

Oh Big Mick, we were talking specifically about a boobie pic? lol

Am happy to throw it up, I have no issue with my body, although it's definitely a work in progress, but I fear I'll find myself banned in the morning lol

Does my picture show up when I post? I can't see it....hmmmm....am not very tech savvy....

Man this thread has gone completely off topic! lol

lol @ how the second a female starts posting all the guys are like
misc-milk.png

buddy, I don't really have one yet?

As you know, I've lost almost 70kg in 12 months. So I've been on a strictly weightloss trail. I bike ride, swim and have a xtrainer at home. I also do crunches and curls at home, but largely it's just been me, continuously moving as much as I can, on my own. And it's worked just fine for weightloss.

But I know I'm at the point where I need more now. Strength training, weights to tone it all up while I lose the last bit of weight?

So I'm in the midst of trying to find a good gym nearby...and will get some program tips from this site if I can. As well as advice from the wise folks on the boards...

So I'm learning.

I did go for a walk-through at a local gym yesterday and one of the trainers said "You've done an awesome job, definitely can build weight training into your program now and you might want to think about clenbuterol to assist you in shedding the final weight"

I came home and googled it, because I had NO idea what it was. Hmmm not comfortable, although I have done some reading up on it here on these boards.

But I'd rather stay clean and healthy and do it on my own. I'm used to hard work now, for the body I've got. And let me tell you, it's farrrrr from perfect, but I've come a long way, all on my own. I'd rather continue working hard to get to the end result than cycling that stuff through my system.

So needless to say, not keen to attend that gym....still looking...

You don't think I'm a woman? lololol

That's funny.

Seriously, does my picture show at the side of my post, when I post?

Hmmm...am going to check into this....

buddy, I don't really have one yet?

As you know, I've lost almost 70kg in 12 months. So I've been on a strictly weightloss trail. I bike ride, swim and have a xtrainer at home. I also do crunches and curls at home, but largely it's just been me, continuously moving as much as I can, on my own. And it's worked just fine for weightloss.

But I know I'm at the point where I need more now. Strength training, weights to tone it all up while I lose the last bit of weight?

So I'm in the midst of trying to find a good gym nearby...and will get some program tips from this site if I can. As well as advice from the wise folks on the boards...

So I'm learning.

I did go for a walk-through at a local gym yesterday and one of the trainers said "You've done an awesome job, definitely can build weight training into your program now and you might want to think about clenbuterol to assist you in shedding the final weight"

I came home and googled it, because I had NO idea what it was. Hmmm not comfortable, although I have done some reading up on it here on these boards.

But I'd rather stay clean and healthy and do it on my own. I'm used to hard work now, for the body I've got. And let me tell you, it's farrrrr from perfect, but I've come a long way, all on my own. I'd rather continue working hard to get to the end result than cycling that stuff through my system.

So needless to say, not keen to attend that gym....still looking...

the biggest loser contestants will lose 100kg but still will have a high amount of bodyfat, they lose weight and muscle. Doing weight training will help you lose fat and build muscle.

This girl (link below) went from fat to looking good by lifting weights. rather than the cardio bunnies who just do cardio and go from fat to skinnyfat...
Meet Staci: Your New Powerlifting Super Hero | Nerd Fitness

and the trainer who suggested you to use performance enhancers (clen is similar to a steroid, some even call it a steroid) is an absolute idiot lol. Your a beginner, beginners can make good gains just by eating right and training right.

post your general area (no stalker) and someone should be able to give you a good gym.

as for a weight training program, have a look around the forum for one

You don't think I'm a woman? lololol

That's funny.

Seriously, does my picture show at the side of my post, when I post?

Hmmm...am going to check into this....
u will understand our suspicion when you read some on oni's posts..... LOL

Half your age plus seven?

I'm 21
Am shagging 17. Wouldn't go lower, would rather a bit older just for maturity and experience
Oldest depends on the woman of course, probably early 40's

it just occurred to me we are all having this convo in the "whats the youngest youd go" thread......

Thanks boys! buddy you're wonderful ;) Thank you.

And thanks for the link Callan, I can say I have been trolling the boards already and especially like Fadi's tips - some great info there and advice. And everyone has been so helpful, greatly appreciated!!

My avatar should be there now? I am a technilogical moron at times! Sorry!

Yes this thread is completely off topic, so let me answer the threads initial question.

Me : 36
Youngest I've been with : 25
Oldest I've been with : 48
Youngest I'd go : 25 (never again) lol

I think thats right.

*sighs*