• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
squats, deadlifts, stiff leg deadlifts, reverse hypers, normal hypers, and glute ham raises sculpted my ghetto booty :)

may be too your for you older bloke.... but not me

happy-haters-gonna-hate.png

Joel - can a guys appendage be too big??? Hmmm that's an interesting question. I guess so?

It depends on how you are...together, I guess?

I've only ever encountered one man, where I literally held my breath when he disrobed...I was a bit scared I must admit? lololol

As it turns out....if you're turned on enough, attracted enough and trust enough....anything is possible? lol

Big boobs? Check!

No arse though....but boobs, I have! lol

I heard the avg say ding dong is 5.4 inchs :eek: lol

lol @ how your asking if size matters then u follow up with she must have big tits.

but can they be too big?
big boobs will lead to saggyness, id prefer smaller ones tbh but not too small lol

Tits can be 2 big of course....around a D, DD is perfect!

My gf is planning on getting fake boobs...she is already a DD....Iam slightly excited lol

I heard the avg say ding dong is 5.4 inchs :eek: lol

Tits can be 2 big of course....around a D, DD is perfect!

My gf is planning on getting fake boobs...she is already a DD....Iam slightly excited lol
lol u sizing up joel??

implants at DD?
misc-are-you-fucking-kidding-me.png

gigity gigity :)

Is your mrs skinny and tight? because if so they might look like shit... Senorita l went to school with got some dd's put in.. think they were nearly 400cc cant remember and they looked like shit because she has zero body fat and a really small frame. having said that l would still motorboat them until a ran out of oxygen though.

really though?

man that is just not attractive to me.. i prefer nice natural ones. Have been with a chick with fake tits.. didn't do it for me at all

Is your mrs skinny and tight? because if so they might look like shit... Senorita l went to school with got some dd's put in.. think they were nearly 400cc cant remember and they looked like shit because she has zero body fat and a really small frame. having said that l would still motorboat them until a ran out of oxygen though.

Shes not skinny skinny no...I like my girls with abit of meat but not fat....if that makes sense lol

Nice round ass, big tits...its a must

Shes not skinny skinny no...I like my girls with abit of meat but not fat....if that makes sense lol

Nice round ass, big tits...its a must

Times two on that... I like a girl with a bit of fat on her, its sexy.... Lets not go crazy though and eat lasagna 24/7 but a few kgs overweights sexy as fuck if they carry it well... By well l mean ghetto booty and l cant feel/see all her ribs

Times two on that... I like a girl with a bit of fat on her, its sexy.... Lets not go crazy though and eat lasagna 24/7 but a few kgs overweights sexy as fuck if they carry it well... By well l mean ghetto booty and l cant feel/see all her ribs

x 100/10

You picky bastards, must be fucken hard all being 10s :p
However having said that, must have pert boobs minimum C cup, small pink nipples, no pointy elbows, magnificent firm rounded arse, shapely legs must be longer than torso with prominent hammies, must have clean smooth peach, hair/eye colour doesn't matter, no asians.
Apart from that I'm not too bothered.

Last edited:
Im not that picky to be honest... She just needs to be a little weird looking. Dont like the blonde hair/blue eyes stock standard hot chick... Like me some weird emo/punk/goth chick....

Couldnt date / jiggy jig a non caucasian girl though.

You picky bastards, must be fucken hard all being 10s :p
However having said that, must have pert boobs minimum C cup, small pink nipples, no pointy elbows, magnificent firm rounded arse, shapely legs must be longer than torso with prominent hammies, must have clean smooth peach, hair/eye colour doesn't matter, no asians.
Apart from that I'm not too bothered.

pointy elbows = deal breaker :p