• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I need to get a measuring tape, yes lol

Great arse and legs, yes I've heard this.

Unfortunately I'm still on the weightloss train and I really have no arse to speak of. Even when I was slim, I really have no bum. Which is terribly sad. But my arse genes were defective obviously.

I do wonder if I can spend some time trying to build the glutes - I would like an arse. It'll never be a round peachy arse, but SOME arse is better than none! lol

A great arse and legs is where it's at
And you should break out the measuring tape, after all this is a bodybuilding site so stats need to be posted.
yeah arse and legs all the way, tits dont bother me, small or big idc.

LOL @ stats needed

I need to get a measuring tape, yes lol

Great arse and legs, yes I've heard this.

Unfortunately I'm still on the weightloss train and I really have no arse to speak of. Even when I was slim, I really have no bum. Which is terribly sad. But my arse genes were defective obviously.

I do wonder if I can spend some time trying to build the glutes - I would like an arse. It'll never be a round peachy arse, but SOME arse is better than none! lol
deadlifts, squats, hyper extensions, sldl and the list goes on

people be hatin on my ghetto booty :D

Squats and lunges I shall do.

I've just lost alot of weight, it's time to add strength training and weights into the mix to try and tone this softness up. Arse is on the radar, although I don't hold out much hope.

KungFooGoo, you're hilarious and I adore thee. So filthy. love it lol

Squats and lunges I shall do.

I've just lost alot of weight, it's time to add strength training and weights into the mix to try and tone this softness up. Arse is on the radar, although I don't hold out much hope.

KungFooGoo, you're hilarious and I adore thee. So filthy. love it lol

buddy! You're so helpful! what the heck is a glute bridge? I'm going look that one up.

Squats, lunges, glute bridge....ok.

I may not ever have much of an arse...but I swear you'll be able to bounce a coin off it in the end, regardless of it's lack of....roundness? lol

buddy! You're so helpful! what the heck is a glute bridge? I'm going look that one up.

Squats, lunges, glute bridge....ok.

I may not ever have much of an arse...but I swear you'll be able to bounce a coin off it in the end, regardless of it's lack of....roundness? lol

here you go -
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB7V1TOQtMA]How to get a REAL Booty | My Glute Bridge Session - YouTube[/ame]

squats make you sure go deep to get more glute activation.

Are you currently lifting weights?

Wow I have never seen that done before.

I'm just starting with the weights buddy, thank you for that post! Awesome! I will make sure I do those. There may be hope for my non-existent arse afterall.

You're awesome! :)