• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What do you do for a crust?

Cheers man, but enough of me sounding like a dick. Lol
Not at all, I am actually the same, although the missus wants investment places and build a good foundations for kids etc etc, while i am happy to work and have enough money to do what i like when i am not working, i dont need heaps of cash, just happy doing the simple things.....

What's your occupation/s? Academic at Griffith University Business School
Do you actually enjoy it? Nothing beats doing what you wants to do, and love it.
Where were you before this job? Studying and working in a pizza shop
What will you be doing in 3 years time? Hopefully be in the last year of 2 phD's, and on the road to professor!

What's your occupation/s?

B Laws/Dip Legal Prac Student.

Do you actually enjoy it?

Means to an end.

Where were you before this job?

B Arts/B Laws

What will you be doing in 3 years time?

Likely property or contracts, potentially family.

Mining and part time coach
Not really and yes, love it
Defence Force + Personal Trainer
Time will tell, hopefully something I enjoy

Enjoy it?: Yes, but it's stressful, demanding, and frustrating at times.
Prior job: IT infrastructure project manager for the federal govt (short term contract).
The future?: No idea. If I don't get retrenched, then I'll probably be where I am now.

What's your occupation/s? Geologist for RMS (RTA)
Do you actually enjoy it? Enjoy the work. Can't stand the old c*#%$ who are set in their ways, and too tired to have a go because their waiting out retirement.
Where were you before this job? Geologist mining industry
What will you be doing in 3 years time? Possibly looking at rocks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

What's your occupation/s? Geologist for RMS (RTA)
Do you actually enjoy it? Enjoy the work. Can't stand the old c*#%$ who are set in their ways, and too tired to have a go because their waiting out retirement.
Where were you before this job? Geologist mining industry
What will you be doing in 3 years time? Possibly looking at rocks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Geologist?

Farken awesome!!!!!
Whats your favorite rock/mineral?

Accounts payable/admin at a public school
No, I'm stuck in an office with bitchy middle aged women all day
Bar tender at a strip club
Anything other than an office job and that pays well. Defence Force or perhaps an active outdoors training/teaching type job.

The last question actually concerns me a little as I really have no idea what I want to do/what to study to get to wherever I may want to end up :S

Current job: IT business analyst for a consultancy
Do I enjoy it: sometimes it's good other times it rough working stupid clients think there know that me cause then read something on google.
Previous job: IT automation tester/analyst
In 3 yrs: I want to move up into project management or contracting for silly money.