• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

what can we do ourselves to help make AUSBB better

Admins wtf is going on?

Everytime i go to refresh a page or click a link it takes a minute to load and locks my browser up

Ahh fixed it.

If you have Avast! AV installed as well as Firefox, Avast will install an add-on to FF that extends it's AV abilities, when FF fetches info from Ausbb.com that add-on causes the CPU usage to spike to 100% causing issues in loading that data.

Disabling the Avast add-on in FireFox fixes it :)

Make AusBB singlets with self deprecating slogans on it, several sizes too small. All members must wear it 24/7 if they wish to continue to post.

I concur.
Something along the lines of
"Shredding for stereo"
"U mirin?" and
"Curls get the girls"

"I get wet for AusBB"
"Go AusBB or go Home"
"AusBB makes me Hard"
"Keep Calm and AusBB"
"Girls get Spooned at AusBB"