• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

what can we do ourselves to help make AUSBB better

More of what you've been doing lately Admin. You've been stirring a lot of activity, it's great. I know that this is a bit more of what a whole website does, rather than a forum... but every so often running a thread about one of the forum members with a progress photo from day dot to now, and some responses on how they train, their diet etc (i.e. a short little interview). Then the thread opens up for questions by the person.

Also, I think we need to be a bit clearer with what should get posted in the body building section of the forum (for example). I don't really want to hear that I only need to do deadlifts to grow my biceps.

good idea , thanks for the suggestion

I like the good quality on topic posts that come from this forum, the friendships forged by iron and the **** filter is simply a winner! Thumbs up, Ausbb!

Make it compulsory for Bazza20, 0ni and Big Mick to post in every thread.

Nothin better than Baz, Poni and Big ick taking on all comers!

(should pay em!)

I don't post as often as i used to and don't keep a training log (as i have a paper one...too much work otherwise).

But the forum is great and I love reading the threads. It's actually improved lately too ... more interesting topics and threads.

I don't post as often as i used to and don't keep a training log (as i have a paper one...too much work otherwise).

But the forum is great and I love reading the threads. It's actually improved lately too ... more interesting topics and threads.

Agreed actually some meaningful threads going on at the moment

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

More of what you've been doing lately Admin. You've been stirring a lot of activity, it's great. I know that this is a bit more of what a whole website does, rather than a forum... but every so often running a thread about one of the forum members with a progress photo from day dot to now, and some responses on how they train, their diet etc (i.e. a short little interview). Then the thread opens up for questions by the person.

Also, I think we need to be a bit clearer with what should get posted in the body building section of the forum (for example). I don't really want to hear that I only need to do deadlifts to grow my biceps.

Disagree... Happy to hear stuff if its backed up... To avoid stifling valid points in conversation...

Where never going to all agree... But we should always be able to question all...

Meanwhile body building is burdened with many decades of misinformation...

I often LOL at how many things where figured out and already documented 30+ years ago...

Neksminnit we all wanna find a miracle cure for muscle building...

I think stimulating on topic training related conversation is really good, such as 'do you go to failure?' etc. These are the big questions that plague noobs and people learning. I'm still learning so its interesting to read.

It would be good if these threads had a little more moderation when some person starts being a dick and taking this OT or just turning the ontopic discussion into some heated bullshit.

I think stimulating on topic training related conversation is really good, such as 'do you go to failure?' etc. These are the big questions that plague noobs and people learning. I'm still learning so its interesting to read.

It would be good if these threads had a little more moderation when some person starts being a dick and taking this OT or just turning the ontopic discussion into some heated bullshit.

Nah..this just sterilizes the forum and nobody turns up for the lols...

Popcorn moments are important...

Ask the FUCKN butcher!!!!

4a5atydy.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk