• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

what can we do ourselves to help make AUSBB better

Eleventy billion!
plus one...

On a serious note...

Need to have a mix of seriousness... For edumacation and higher learning....

With random troll posts and extreme veiws to encourage humour and all round interesting conversation...

Can get so dreary in here when nothing interesting is happening...

[MENTION=1]Admin[/MENTION]; - we really need to be more careful about NSFW material. There was no warning on the jodie marsh thread (I didn't know who she was) that it would be anything other than simple transformation pictures..

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
and the dancing banana icon.
I second that.

banana.gif

This is close to being the most fun on the internet I've ever had, and I didn't even need to take my pants off.

I'd like to thank the Academy, Baz, 0ni, Genics, Spartacus and anyone else I've missed I sincerely apologise. [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; where da fck r u?

This shit is too much fun :D

This is close to being the most fun on the internet I've ever had, and I didn't even need to take my pants off.

I'd like to thank the Academy, Baz, 0ni, Genics, Spartacus and anyone else I've missed I sincerely apologise. [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; where da fck r u?

This shit is too much fun :D

Still here…

How can we make this site better??? Only have people that actually lift post…..:)

Yeah. It hurt because I actually don't lift.

that's OK Baz, we can't all live out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere with an Olympic gym for a porch while having a hotline to No Bull's Van Amorta! :p