• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
tired from last back/shoulders workout, so went lighter today. Getting ready for chinup attempt at lighter bodyweight.

walk machine 3degreesmedium pulldownsmachine rowsreverse upright rowschinupsdumbell curlswalk machine
15min 6.5km/h4x6/63.5kg (1min)3x6/68kg (1m)3x8/40kg (1m)8 reps4x6/2x15kg (1m)15min 6.5km/h

[MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION] I love that ice cream hmmmmmm yum

squats and bench tonight, squats felt crap legs just had no oomph!! Bench moved ok. Recovery meal was homemade chicken sausage rolls with potatoe bake yummy.

Yeah my actual post workout meal was pulled beef pie and some left over fish.

Not as good as the ice cream but probably better for the waistline....

Squats went well surprisingly, I always dread squat and dead lift days but love them once the last set is done.

Press tomorrow

Track session with the running club tonight. Session was warm up then 4 x 1000m with a 200m walk recovery, then the cool
down. Legs were already fried from yesterday's squat session so it was hard work tonight.

Training today was moving the broken fridge onto the box trailer to take to tip tomorrow morning before work.

Tomorrow morning press before work, then work in the arvo.

I'm taking a week off, next week I'm going full tilt to see if I can sustain a permanent injury, fuck this being boring shit.

i want to be the best I can

No training today, have woken up with very sore legs after Mondays squat session followed by last night track running session. Hips, glutes and quads are rooted, I am walking round the office like a 90 year old man and dont even talk to me about trying to sit on the toilet seat......!!!

legs yesterday, just 10 minutes on the bike over a hilly area. It sure got the heart pumping.

Just love the feeling of my quads and hammies being worked.

I'm taking a week off, next week I'm going full tilt to see if I can sustain a permanent injury, fuck this being boring shit.

i want to be the best I can

Lol at old delicate goose. Better not try hard at anything in case you slightly increase your chances of injury.

Get the cotton wool out.

Deadlift and OH press tonight. Deads moved well despite still having sore legs from Monday. Press was ok but getting some elbow pain which is annoying. Really sweated up the garage tonight, good workout.

30 min walk at lunch time, up the the Tan in Melbourne and around the Shrine of Remembrance, beautiful day for a walk, nice to be away from the desk, enjoy the fresh air and to get the legs moving.

Bench today followed by some flyers, waiting for it to cool down a bit, 42 degrees in my home gym at the moment once it gets down to 35 degrees I will hit it.

Squat and bench today with some accessories. Great workout and followed it up with some homemade turkey mince stir fry. Maybe Mondays aren't so bad after all.

walk machinesingle leg presslungessingle leg extensions alternatedeadliftssingle leg curls alternatehyperextensionswalking
15min 6.5km/h10x107kg (134kg max)3x6e/30kg (1m)3x8e/20kg (1m)170kg3x8e/10kg (1m)3x10/10kg (1m)3.4km

Track session with the running club tonight. Session was a warm up, you do as much or as little as you want I did 3 laps (1.2km), this is followed by three 100m strides, you run these each gradually quicker but not at a full sprint. Then the main part was 6 x 3min with a 1min stationary rest. You basically run hard for 3 mins then rest for a min getting you breath back and trying not to Puke then repeat it five more times. Then a cool down again this is as much or little as you want, I did 1km. All up covered a bit over 7km. Legs are sore now and lungs certainly know they've worked. Good workout.