• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Nothing heavy then.

Tim.

What do you mean?
the loads I use are considerably heavy.

the leg press is a hammer iso-lateral using 160kg 20 slow controlled rep's the max you can load is 200kg with standard plates, probably more with the calibrated one as their thinner either way it fucking hurts
the leg extension using 3/4 of the stack slow controlled reps x12
the tarp bar is a little less as I'm rooted by then 80kg x 20 just added 5kg to that for the next workout.
most of the other machine I'm using half or roughly 3/4 of the stack all controlled 2 sec up 4 sec down with. A 1 second squeeze at contraction it fuckin hurts like a mofo.
i enjoy it.

Last edited:
What do you mean?
the loads I use are considerably heavy.

the leg press is a hammer uni-lateral using 160kg 20 slow controlled rep's the max you can load is 200kg with standard plates, probably more with the calibrated one as their thinner either way it fucking hurts
the leg extension using 3/4 of the stack slow controlled reps x12
the tarp bar is a little less as I'm rooted by then 80kg x 20 just added 5kg to that for the next workout.
most of the other machine I'm using half or roughly 3/4 of the stack all controlled 2 sec up 4 sec down with. A 1 second squeeze at contraction it fuckin hurts like a mofo.
i enjoy it.
Initially i was stirring you up big boy.

23 minutes is Very Fast for a heavy workout is all.
:)

Tim.

Deadlift and OH press tonight with some leg raises, pull ups, rows and curls. Still blowing and coughing all the snot out from last week but a good workout none the less.

Lower:

Front squats
RFESS
BB glute bridges
Seated ham curls
Bent leg calve presses
Straight leg calve presses
Forearms

All sets of 20 today. Killer. After 20s did some 3/2/1s FS. Hadn't FS'd 100 for a while. Good session though, powered by pizza tim-tams and ice cream.

Lower:

Front squats
RFESS
BB glute bridges
Seated ham curls
Bent leg calve presses
Straight leg calve presses
Forearms

All sets of 20 today. Killer. After 20s did some 3/2/1s FS. Hadn't FS'd 100 for a while. Good session though, powered by pizza tim-tams and ice cream.

Lower forearms?