• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Squat and bench tonight, deload week this week so lighter weights and less volume, focus on moving the bar fast and get a bit of a pump. Getting some tendon pain in my forearm/elbow so hoping the deload week will ease the pain.

Missed my usual track session with the running club tonight but managed to get out for a?run to the beach and back. 5km in a bit over 25mins, felt like I only had one lung at half way and calves very tight. Nice cool but sunny night plenty of folks out running, riding and walking. Felt good to get out and blow the workday away.

Deadlift and OH press tonight with pull ups, leg raises and bent over row. Deload this week and it felt great to move some lighter weight quicker. No curls tonight cause my elbow is giving me grief.

OHP - 65 x 3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3
Face Pulls - 10,10,10
Cable side raise - 15,15,15
Wide grip upright row - 40 x 10,10,10
Barbell Curl - 40 x 6,6,6 (r/p)
Spider Curl - 35 x 10,10,10
Cable Curl - 6,6,6 (r/p)

OHP - 65 x 3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3
Face Pulls - 10,10,10
Cable side raise - 15,15,15
Wide grip upright row - 40 x 10,10,10
Barbell Curl - 40 x 6,6,6 (r/p)
Spider Curl - 35 x 10,10,10
Cable Curl - 6,6,6 (r/p)

nice work shrek

yesterday

walk machinebench pressarnold presscable fliesoverhead tricep pressone arm cable extensionswalk machine3 degrees
15min 6.5km/h4x6/85kg (2m)4x6/2x15kg (1m)4x8/2x25kg (1m)4x8/33kg (1m)4x9e/15kg (45sec)15min 6.5km/h

today swimming, walking and weeding.

Squat and bench tonight with some pull ups, sit ups, bent over row and curls. First workout back after being the sick last week. Repeated the deload week, lighter weights and focused on moving the bar fast. Hot and humid in melbourne tonight so really worked up a sweat. It felt good to be back in the gym.

Today was scheduled to be a heavy legs session but I'm still recovering from a bender on Saturday night so I decided that wasn't a good idea, gonna go in after work and do a bit of everything

I been doing a 4 day split with rest days only when I feel like I need it or I can't get to gym for whatever reason, also been doing or trying to do 1,hr cardio each day, usually sitting on stationary bike an doing 30k or so

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Press
Leg extension
Leg press x 20
Trap bar x 20
Leg curl
Pullover
Pull down
Chest press
Bicep
Negative loaded dips
4 way neck