• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Don't worry [MENTION=18767]simo74[/MENTION]; this is your initiation ceremony. Gooey and Darko love nothing better than spit roasting a newb. Your initiation will be complete when Bazza bends you over in a Nutrition thread :D

Like that one [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; ?

Don't worry @simo74; this is your initiation ceremony. Gooey and Darko love nothing better than spit roasting a newb. Your initiation will be complete when Bazza bends you over in a Nutrition thread :D

Like that one @Shrek; ?

Its all good Stiffy, happy to bat first it just means I get a chance to bowl later. As far as Bazza goes, I shall have to take a photo of my boiled chicken and kale salad and get it on the food thread !!!

walking machine 3 degreesoverhead pressbench pressfliesoverhead tricep presstricep cable extensionsrunning machinewalking machine
15min 6.5km/h3x8/40kg (1m)3x8/70k (1m)3x10/2x15kg (1m)3x8/33kg (1m)3x10/25kg (1m)30min 10.6km/h10min 6.5km/h

Squats and bench and accessories tonight.

Got a bit of knee tendonitis going on so have been trying to add an extra rest day here and there. Seems to be working

Tim.

Deadlift and OH press with accessories tonight. Good session and followed it up with some awesome Chinese chicken meatballs, rice and veggies. Yummy

Massive Sunday lunch of spicy Indian food. Then went and trained heavy deadlifts and legs. Was a bit touch and go.

I see you're picking up what I put down lol.

if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

Front Sq - 81.5 x 6,6,6,6,6 (2min rest)
Dips ss Chins - 10,8,6,4,2 each (no rest).
Rope Pulldown ss Cable curl - 15.5 x 12,12 each (no rest)

Deadlift and OH press with some accessories. Bit warm in the shed tonight so really worked up a sweat. Followed the workout with a big plate of home made lamb shanks with veggies and rice. Quality

1. Power cleans
2. Close grip lat pulldown
3. Incline d/bell flys
4. Side laterals
5. Front raises
6. Close grip cable upright rows
7. D/bell curls
8. Lying down on the floor cable triceps extensions
9. Hanging leg raises
10. Crunches