• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah mate coming along. No real upper body work for a while so just starting to smash the legs.
Worked my way up 120kg for 10 reps then the final 2 sets 60kg x 20 reps. Certainly had my heart pumping!!

Do you ever get a pump from EZ Bar, Dave?

I tend not to use the EZ bar, as I struggle to "feel" the contractions.

my workout is flat barbell on preacher bench, with full stretch, and as much contraction as possible, then 45 degree dumbell curls, again with full stretch, then contraction with dumbells behind body/ bench.

i usually finish with hammer curls.

i find the flat bar helps get that bicep really visible, but the ez is easy on the elbows. i think both positions are important.

just turning the wrist to that flat bar position makes the bi ball-up, even without curling. (i too do full range of motion, no cheating for the sake of weight).

i find the flat bar helps get that bicep really visible, but the ez is easy on the elbows. i think both positions are important.

just turning the wrist to that flat bar position makes the bi ball-up, even without curling. (i too do full range of motion, no cheating for the sake of weight).

what weight is on the bar?

Yeah, I found the same, EZ bar lower reps higher weight, straight bar for pump, finish with DBs, good pump.

optimistically tried to do more pressing.
tricep close grip paused 2 count-up to 100x3 , 105x3 , weak so dropped the pauses and did 100x4x3.
then went to ezi-bar skullcrushers 50x8x3.i had nothing left..tried to dip..no show..pretty pathetic.. so went outside and tied a band around the squat rack and did about 300 band pressdowns each arm. will do biceps later when im feeling better.

50kg scull crushers? for 8 reps? am i reading this right [MENTION=17650]gerry.[/MENTION] ;