• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Fasted cardio, then just now shoulders.

day two of cutting phase, I was drenched in sweat in gym, and a little fatigued.

did more volume,rather than heavy weights with my presses.

i woke up with a crook guts called in sick,then dispersed said problems down the loo eventually then went to the gym after lunchtime after eating not much and did hammer strength rows up to 5pps then dropped back and did lots of volume with rows.chin ups ss with pulldowns.then went and smashed my arms with supersets, just hogged the cable station and was walking to the dip bars and preacher curl bench.lucky there was noone there..i went bananas.i am still skinny as tho.natty ftw.

Last edited:
i woke up with a crook guts called in sick,then dispersed said problems down the loo eventually then went to the gym after lunchtime after eating not much and did hammer strength rows up to 5pps then dropped back and did lots of volume with rows.chin ups ss with pulldowns.then went and smashed my arms with supersets, just hogged the cable station and was walking to the dip bars and preacher curl bench.lucky there was noone there..i went bananas.i am still skinny as tho.natty ftw.
5 plates per side hammer strength rows is pretty impressive with strict form.

incline bench, hammer rows, overhand lat pulldowns, cable pec then flys, v bar tri pushdowns, standing curls, some leg press for blood after yesterdays legs which included squats @gerry.

First workout in 2 weeks. Just a full body session. Weights felt ok, but was exhausted and sweating up a storm 3/4 the way through. Could be the 42 degree weather.

i had plans to find out my pause front squat 1 rep max today but got to 100x3 warm up and my back negged it for some reason.so went to pause back squats 140x3 160x2 170x1 180x1 the pause here was a bit dusty as i collapsed forward and didnt like that at all. so i unpaused it a bit then 170x1 160x2.
then went normal back squats 160x5x3.easy.then because the gym was filling up and peeps were on equipment that i wanted to use,i just went random mode and did different stuff for about an hr and a half working around my achey back.even went out and shot some hoops and rowed for a while.the end.bodyweight is 89 kgs.

Last edited:
Chest today, but did something entirely different.

i didn't do one pressing movement, did 6 set flat flyes, then 8 sets of incline flys, working up to 35kg dumbells, then did 10-12 sets on cable crossover, both standing, and with incline bench, just working on contraction.

i have always made pressing movements my bread and butter, but read somewhere that fly movements recruit more pec fibres than pressing, so thought I would give it a go.

will be interesting to see if my chest feels any different/ more/ less sore tomorrow

Chest today, but did something entirely different.

i didn't do one pressing movement, did 6 set flat flyes, then 8 sets of incline flys, working up to 35kg dumbells, then did 10-12 sets on cable crossover, both standing, and with incline bench, just working on contraction.

i have always made pressing movements my bread and butter, but read somewhere that fly movements recruit more pec fibres than pressing, so thought I would give it a go.

will be interesting to see if my chest feels any different/ more/ less sore tomorrow

You'll be hurtn on Sunday :D

fast tricep train.did quite a few pressdowns yesterday and im sorta deloading now until i start my new program so wasnt pushing beyond @8 RPE.this will be probably be my accessory work on my speed bench day.i needed a marker to start from.i think i will bench 3 days a week,1 max effort, 1 speed, and 1 rep day.ill do a max effort squat variant on one day and a speed squat day with max deadlifts of some sort 3-4 days later.i need to focus on ab work as i suck at it.ill be constantly changing my accessories.back work will be scattered through out the week.
Close grip bench index fingers 23 inches apart-up to 100kgs-5x5.
Skullcrushers on slight incline with 6 kg ezicurl bar..up to 50kgsx6 56x6(form went awol)50x6 50x6
then dips as fast i could catch my breath 20 16 15 12 12. easy train .

Last edited: