• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Meanwhile back in reality we've all seen what tubby looks like which makes all his yapping hilarious

yet i pulverise you in the gym.thats reality.you are prone to hyperbole "raging bull" we ve established that.plus you have bouts of estrogen overload.like a catty woman,you have insulted my looks,my weight and my family all because you are too afraid to show your training.haha,quit being fearful skinny legs.you re only gonna get called a weak piece of shit.big deal.

Last edited:
lol why did Goosey take his vid down?im sure we could learn a lot from a weak old man struggling with 50 pounds.thats expertise right there.

I did take it down, you actually seem quite creepy, well done.

you took it down because you couldnt handle being sassed.reread waht i said about you, you dingbat.i said youre in not bad shape for 57.you re no David Ricks but who is.im just taking the piss regarding your weights mate,dont get hormonal on me.

Last edited:
Thing is you are not really that old....not even for a strength athlete.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Thing is you are not really that old....not even for a strength athlete.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

its relative my man.compare me to jason clarke or scot hill then i look like shit.anyway all im asking is for people like darko who apparently has vast experience to put his weights up.ive already said i wont laugh.wats the prob?

I admire your tenacity [MENTION=19192]spartysucks[/MENTION] when it's a pile on like used to happen 0ni, it's pretty grubby and cowardice by those running with the pack.

I used to say Oni was like a Marine - he'd take a lickin but keep on tickin! You maybe Ausbb's new Oni!

I admire your tenacity @spartysucks when it's a pile on like used to happen 0ni, it's pretty grubby and cowardice by those running with the pack.

I used to say Oni was like a Marine - he'd take a lickin but keep on tickin! You maybe Ausbb's new Oni!

Onis incredible man,im still trying to figure out how a dude that small can pull a goddamn ton.I gotta be fair here mate,i do dish it out as well,i cause a lot of emotional harm to the likes of Darkoz and Gruntaaaa and dont mind copping it back.no harm done,it is actually true wat they say i am short tubby and ugly haha.wat they may or may not realise is that that type of shit bounces off me.Being rated by a bunch of old men indeed.fags.

Last edited:
I trained something today. 8.00am session.
OHP
Leg Press
Pull Up
Ham Curl
Cable Curl
Rope Pull down

Today

97649c8a3f55b52f3d97e34072c477bd.jpg

I went to my local gym with my singlet and weightlifting gloves on, and did the following:

Warm-up:
4 x Facebook update
2 x Selfies
5 x Texts

Chest
8 x 4 Top half partial rep bench with my 'spotter' doing powercleans at the same time because I use a weight that's too heavy for me
3 x 10 Flys which kind of turns into a dumbell bench because I use a weight that's too heavy
1 x 5min covert, look in the mirror at my gains which no-one saw

Back:
1 x 1 Walked up and down the dumbell rack and picked a little weight that I know I can do 20 with and fucked around a bit. Ended up doing another couple of sets of bench.

Arms:
Author's note - Please be aware that whilst I may have not done much back work, most of my bicep work relies heavily on my back because I pick a weight that's too heavy for me, and use my back for most of the movement.
3 x 10 Hammer curls (Squat rack)
3 x 10 Seated curls
3 x 10 Supinating curls
3 x 10 Standing curls (Squat rack)
3 x 10 Kneeling curls (Squat rack)
3 x 10 Cable curls
3 x 10 Reverse curls
3 x 10 45* curls (Squat rack)
3 x 10 Tricep extensions that kind of ends up being a hybrid pull-over / standing cable bench because I use a weight that's too heavy for me.

Legs:
6 x 1 Texts on the leg press machine
1 x 10 Top half partial leg press with too much weight on

Last edited:
northofvag you are on the path to great success, just stick to what you've been doing and you'll turn pro in no time, no time at all.

I personally only use the gym for the mirrors inside, trainings for pussy's mate and i just don't have time to be lifting weights. I prefer to get in the gym and do a quick 45 minute mirror posing session, then jump in my car and leave. Posing is what really brings the gains on, it also melts fat away.