• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I agree with that.

of course you would agree.its me saying it thats why, and i would get agreement from 99% of the strength world.its only here with sub 120 kg squats and sub 160 kg deadlifts that im getting dissension.its equal here,as im often reminded,kunts who have never stepped on stage or the platform have equal say due to the fact they dont like being told otherwise.

Last edited:
lol no.you let your jealousy over ride your logic.If goosey was a bodybuilding competitor who had gotten into great shape and actually won things then ill stfu.But if hes the guy in the video then he looks like he doesnt train and he uses weight that is pussy.ive seen untrained men in better shape than that.

I look pretty shit for 57

you are also quite welcome to try 95 pounds on this machine I’ll even video it

u went to baghdad when you were 14 yrs old too.i have to give you credit wheres it due if thats you at 57.you look ok,you re not Kelvin Aitken levels but who is.but i want credentials.wat have you achieved...failing that have you trained anyone thats good?

a good bodybuilder is most likely going to be a strong motherfucker as well.especially on bench.

Many BBers don't touch Bench. Bench is notorious for causing shoulder problems and it puts the individual in an awkward fixed position. For these reasons many BBers opt for Dumbells over Bench Press. Bench Press is not a natural movement because the barbell requires the shoulder girdle to stay in a fixed position, whereas dumbells allow the rotator cuff much more free range movement.

Not all BBers lift heavy weight, they are about isolating muscles and tearing down as many fibres as possible, getting really deep into the muscle belly and destroying it in order to get maximum re-growth with extra size.

you are also quite welcome to try 95 pounds on this machine I’ll even video it

i would crush it with ease,ive gotten compliments on my lats from a number of people.hmm ill video my next back workout if u like.5 plate hammer rows maybe?might have to wait a little as i really wanna deadlift,im sick of fucking around.

of course you would agree.its me saying it thats why, and i would get agreement from 99% of the strength world.its only here with sub 120 kg squats and sub 160 kg deadlifts that im getting dissension.its equal here,as im often reminded,kunts who have never stepped on stage or the platform have equal say due to the fact they dont like being told otherwise.

Are you on medication? If your not, then you should be.

Many BBers don't touch Bench. Bench is notorious for causing shoulder problems and it puts the individual in an awkward fixed position. For these reasons many BBers opt for Dumbells over Bench Press. Bench Press is not a natural movement because the barbell requires the shoulder girdle to stay in a fixed position, whereas dumbells allow the rotator cuff much more free range movement.

Not all BBers lift heavy weight, they are about isolating muscles and tearing down as many fibres as possible, getting really deep into the muscle belly and destroying it in order to get maximum re-growth with extra size.

its a squat for the upper body.most bang for your buck.id agree with you if you had shoulder probs and couldnt but guys who built tremendous chests had bench as the staple.if you are a great level then maybe you wouldnt need bench as much.

Don’t worry Goosey, he’s just a fat shit, weak too.

well at my peak i was squatting twice as much as you.thats twice as much.ill say it again.twice as much.i can handle being called weak by strong,but for a guy thats lifted as long as you have,you re pathetic.plus im way lighter than you i have to be disciplined to stay under 93.oooh i feel a ban coming.haha.

why?im only speaking the truth here son and as i say its only small parts of the net that would disagree.dont care if you switch to ad hominem attacks as you re a nobody.

Incorrect, your speaking what you "yourself" think is "right". Just because you think something is right, does not mean it is actually "right". There are other opinions in this world that differ to your own opinions, you must realise that its not just you that has an opinion. You need to stop thinking your right all the time, cause your not always right.

Talking to you and trying to make sense of things is like talking to a 5 year old boy, seriously. I can reason and discuss things easier with a 5 year old child than with you. You have physcological issues, i'm also guessing that this effects you elsewhere in your life as well.

Incorrect, your speaking what you "yourself" think is "right". Just because you think something is right, does not mean it is actually "right". There are other opinions in this world that differ to your own opinions, you must realise that its not just you that has an opinion. You need to stop thinking your right all the time, cause your not always right.

Talking to you and trying to make sense of things is like talking to a 5 year old boy, seriously. I can reason and discuss things easier with a 5 year old child than with you. You have physcological issues, i'm also guessing that this effects you elsewhere in your life as well.

nah im right.just because i think you are a pussy doesnt mean im wrong or have issues.you are just a pussy.u could easily make me shut up if you produced pics of your tremendous size(all drugs)or the earth shattering weight you can move whilst being drug assisted but you seem to be shy of that.why do u need to keep hiding.is that your pic on those posters around the neighbourhood warning about sex offenders?

haha wanna join in then do ya?you havent gotten over me yet sunshine,best you stay where you are,i walked into PA with a welcome.you got the shaft.lol.you ll have to hit 800 in GPC to even be remotely competitive whereas ill need 600 to break records.good luck.

Last edited: