• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
amused more like it.listen chicken legs,ima keep the pressure on you until it gets unbearable.theres no way you should be taken seriously until you produce some accountability.if the weights dont matter,you should post them up.haha they matter.do u even train with weight?

yesterday, did some swimming and some doughnut skiing at lake hume.

also a lot of eating and drinking in this festive season.

more of same today

you put your weights up,it doesnt bother you nor do you get any shit for it.why cant he?

yes, but it is my choice.

you like to quantify because that is what your sport is about; others could not care less and don't wish to put up weights lifted.

respect difference gerry and remind yourself that we all contribute to Aussbb in our unique way.

at the end of the day, the weights you lift only matter to yourself and only some feel the need to compete in strength sports as an expression of their love for doing weights.

Would you not do the pullover first being more of an isolation?

Yes.
I was doing the pull down which is too the right, you can just see the cam, it’s a very intense exercise as a pre exhaust.
i change the template to a row which works the whole back and kept the pullover because I just like the training effect it gives me.

doing all three is just too much for me especially just coming off the TBDL

yes, but it is my choice.

you like to quantify because that is what your sport is about; others could not care less and don't wish to put up weights lifted.

respect difference gerry and remind yourself that we all contribute to Aussbb in our unique way.

at the end of the day, the weights you lift only matter to yourself and only some feel the need to compete in strength sports as an expression of their love for doing weights.

nah disagree.strongest should have the biggest say here,no point listening or taking advice from someone who lifts girlyman weight.

How about if that same person is extremely knowledgeable in PLing and/or BBing?

usually the most knowledgeable is the strongest.Ill take advice from Aussie reps as they walk the talk.I see PTs training clients all the time when i go when its busy.They are probably qualified up to their eyeballs.But if anyone of them tried to give me advices on my form,id slap them.most look like bitches to me.havent trained to brutal levels.its all out of a book.

Last edited:
its true bro.theres a huge difference in knowledge from a guy that can deadlift 300 or bench 180 compared to a PT that barely lifts a bean.The stronger guy has most likely achieved by trial and error and a long time.He may have read principles somewhere but he knows how to apply it.thats a shitload of experience.

its true bro.theres a huge difference in knowledge from a guy that can deadlift 300 or bench 180 compared to a PT that barely lifts a bean.The stronger guy has most likely achieved by trial and error and a long time.He may have read principles somewhere but he knows how to apply it.thats a shitload of experience.

I know what your saying, but nevertheless its a generalization. Just because one person is correct does not mean every other person who matches his description is also going to be correct.

That’s not only broad it is stupid and totally incorrect.

lol no.you let your jealousy over ride your logic.If goosey was a bodybuilding competitor who had gotten into great shape and actually won things then ill stfu.But if hes the guy in the video then he looks like he doesnt train and he uses weight that is pussy.ive seen untrained men in better shape than that.