• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Weber BBQ cooking

Not happy with the webber lads how do you know what temp it is? Mine got no gauge, they say to turn it to roast mode on the meter, no roast mode here

Not happy with the webber lads how do you know what temp it is? Mine got no gauge, they say to turn it to roast mode on the meter, no roast mode here

Noob

Less beads for slow cooks more beads or charcoal for quick cooks. It's all about cooking with indirect heat usually less is more. Some guys use remote thermometers but they are for the meat not the temp of the coals. You can move the meat away from the coals to slow it down etc.

You are talking about a charcoal weber yeah? Cause the other ones are just a BBQ

Roast mode? That sounds like a gas weber not a charcoal one

Yeah, if it's a gas weber like a Q series, look for the indent on the burner control knob. That's the roast setting.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yeah, if it's a gas weber like a Q series, look for the indent on the burner control knob. That's the roast setting.

Thwres like 3 indentss lol? Im ready to put another one in the kunce, ij saying that though, damn it did a good turkey last night

Thwres like 3 indentss lol? Im ready to put another one in the kunce, ij saying that though, damn it did a good turkey last night

Ha, sorry. Just checked mine and there are indents all the way round on the control knob! The roast setting is the indent located half way between high and low heat.

Ha, sorry. Just checked mine and there are indents all the way round on the control knob! The roast setting is the indent located half way between high and low heat.

Thanks man!!

BTW it aint all bad this thing wiht the roasting hood,i did a 2kg roast pork on chrissy day and the bastard ha crackle in places i didnt even know it could, was very moist too, and so was I lol