• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

We need a member of the month - March! Cast votes..

has anyone ever seen Fluffy and Oni in the same room at the same time ... yeah!

A spritcha and an oni got on noahs ark together

I would have drowned myself.
Clearly there is a Oni support group/fan club. That's fine. Back to the topic- someone who gives to the forum (for me that's a positive and constructive contribution) and/or helped me- gingerbread or elfreako.

I know it would be funny if Oni won- but I'm not voting for the troll because its funny.

Is it Oni in the Humphery B. Bear suit or Humphery B. Bear in an Oni suit?

Why can't it is simply be decided by a vote.

What other fair way is there when BN asked for opinions about who should win the monthly award.

Last edited:
Why can't it is simply be decided by a vote.

What other fair way is there when BN asked for opinions about who should win the monthly award.

All the previous prizes BN has given out were not voted upon. They inspected training journals for detail and consistency.

Ok, so BN asks for our opinion about who should win, but what may be said in terms of what forum members vote for does not count any way.

Think about it. why waste everyone's time when people will be excluded from winning no matter how many votes they get.

It is great to see that elitism even extends to weight training forums.

Ok, so BN asks for our opinion about who should win, but what may be said in terms of what forum members vote for does not count any way.

Think about it. why waste everyone's time when people will be excluded from winning no matter how many votes they get.

You read too much into what i wrote. You suggested a vote to be fair, i just suggested they keep doing what they were doing previously.

Last edited:

Who said anyone was excluded? Opinion was asked for and opinion was given. Did anyone say the winner would be decided on how many votes they get? The question wasn't who is the most popular. Elitism? Haha. Has a winner even been announced?

Awesome thread. I vote for wingers for the Noah's Ark comment, I'm still laughing.

I doubt that this will go to a vote again.

Who is a member that you think deserves some recognition for something they have done for the forum lately or perhaps just helped you personally?

This cannot be a member that has already previously won our Member of the Month to give others a chance.

We'll then send them out a prize of one of the following:

- 1kg WPI / WPC or Greens
- 250 grams Amino Acid product
- A tub of 120 capsules of choice.

Please state ONE name as your preferred choice please.

Thank you, Aus BB!
Oni has the numbers BN. We have our champion.

its not numbers- its who deserves some recognition.
Saying Oni deserves recognition is like saying Oprah deserves her time in the limelight.
Although I guess he has helped me personally- he certainly helped me understand that most of the time the interwebs is a freakin waste of energy and time and that keyboard warriors and trolls get more support than most others.
It makes me wonder- if there was a forum set up for trolling, would serious people making serious inquiries and havings serious discussions be like trolls to the trolls on their troll forum busy trolling each other? Oh wait- thats kind like this forum. Its just confusing coz its called australian bodybuilding.

Last edited:
I vote Oni as the biggest troll. Wait wut?

What are we voting for again?

Didn't Gingerbread say he was no longer gonna post here anymore?

I'll still post here from time to time but i'm logging elsewhere now.

Last edited:
We do have serious discussions, and how does Oni prevent that?

I thought this site was about all reasonable contributions.

Graeme, or graham, or whatever, do you have anything to say about this?

Another thing, having worked in academia and for pollies, there is the same mix of wisdom and stupidity everywhere. Personally, i learn much from the comments and even insults from the Internet.

Oni, may be the Tony Abbott of Ausbb. Voted for, but mocked on this thread by a minority. Let the peoples voice be heard, and give Oni the monthly award for services to AusBB.

Last edited:
For those who haven't read some of Oni's previous posts, the kid had it pretty tough growing up, very underweight, probably bullied quite alot etc.
He's taken up lifting to get rid of those underweight issues I assume. He comes in here and does cop quite a lickin at times but does keep on tickin.

That being said he provides abit of humour and promotes discussion in a number of threads, as can be seen here.

Anyone disagrees with me they can punch on with Wingman out the back.