• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

We need a member of the month - March! Cast votes..

For those who haven't read some of Oni's previous posts, the kid had it pretty tough growing up, very underweight, probably bullied quite alot etc.
He's taken up lifting to get rid of those underweight issues I assume. He comes in here and does cop quite a lickin at times but does keep on tickin.

That being said he provides abit of humour and promotes discussion in a number of threads, as can be seen here.

Anyone disagrees with me they can punch on with Wingman out the back.

Very nice.

I'd throw Sticky's name in there again.

Was more than kind enough to give myself and my brother some coaching tips at his gym in Brisbane last weekend. Lifts some heavy ass weight too, plus video logs.

This guy the poni is a self-proclaimed "jimmy rustler". I agree that humor is great. I'm sorry to hear about his struggles. But I assume what's being argued here is either that he doesn't troll or that his trolling is a good thing. For those that are fans, and clearly there are plenty, I am not going to change your mind. But I personally believe that contending with trolls can easily have the effect of ruining serious discussion. Infuriating people might be funny, but often what you end up with is a bunch of people talking shit. Why does this sort of behavior not happen so much in person? I think we all know why. Anyway, I'm just expressing my opinion.

This is my last word on it.

SP, i have to disagree with you. Oni does make a useful contribution. Sure, i dont agree with a lot he says, but he is generally supportive of forum members and often encourages others with comments and/or tips. He also provides a lot of useful commentaries and clips about various traning methods and lifters.

I also think, correct me if I'm wrong, that that first "entanglement" that Spritcha and Oni had was just Oni's overexcitedness to have a lifter of Spritcha's calibre with which to debate and learn. The second "entanglement" I think was just two people with valid points clashing.

Award him member of the month then ban him.

It's what we do here, someone complains about someone then we ban his or hers arse.

Sooner or later, we'll have a great forum, only five people, but it will be great.