• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

We need a member of the month - March! Cast votes..

Yes, great movie.
When it came out, i rember watching it front row.

I was wondering when some one would have the humour to vote for me. Personally i reckon protein powder and most suplements are a waste of money. the one i have still at home (since late 2011) will be my last.

Oni, somehow i dont think you are going to win, even if you get the most votes.

Because it would be a bad marketing and promotion move for bulk nutrients. Like having Chrissy Swan as the face of Nike- the wrong type of person. Give someone protein for being a shit stirrer- oh boy. Why not just change the name of the award to troll of the month. That would encourage model behaviour.

I knew he would have no hope, even though they asked forum members who to vote for.

Good one.

I really do not know what is gained by anyone insulting a young kid who is merely makign a contribution, not always with just bad comments.

As one forum member said, Oni now pisses of 80% of readers conmpared to 100% a year ago.

Last edited:
Oni still has the most amount of votes.

(Oni for Moderator.)

Swervyn-ervyn

For suggesting LPS.

And also for the fact that when you type swerving - Ervin the auto correct tells you to spell swerving Ervin like swerving eryn like this.

I knew he would have no hope, even though they asked forum members who to vote for.

Good one.

I really do not know what is gained by anyone insulting a young kid who is merely makign a contribution, not always with just bad comments.

As one forum member said, Oni now pisses of 80% of readers conmpared to 100% a year ago.

I'm not going to debate this here, but I thought it was accepted knowledge that ONI trolls the crap out of this place. Is he merely making a contribution? Is it insulting to say he trolls?

I think Spritcha is worried that Oni is a threat to his records and titles ..... just proactively trying to eliminate a bit of competition hey big fella ;)

Yeah you are on to me. Oni is clearly the alpha male here, it's natural that I should aspire to have his spot on the top of the mountain. Wait wot? Oh, wrong mountain.
Btw- is there any chance Spartacus and ONI are related? They both seem to fixate on some small detail and go for it and will not budge, even when it might seem unreasonable to a normal person. Have they ever been seen in the same room? Same IP address?

I thinks Spritcha eats bigger than Oni ...... probably shits bigger than him too.

L.P.S
I'm not allowing myself to be dragged into a who shits bigger than who, or ist it whom? fight.

I just want a member of the month fuckya

ONI and I are not only not related, we are different species from completely different and unrelated universes. On an evolutionary chart there is no point of contact in ancestry.

Hehe...

You know that all animals on this planet share a similar gene, except for the cat, which is nothing like anything.