• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Using anabolic steroids harms your health and social image

thing is the cost to society far out weights any tax revenue.

think of the costs of health care, policing, prisons..all for alcohol based incidents.

then think of all the bad shit that alcohol leaves its finger prints all over..assault, rape, domestic violence, racism, anti social behavior.

then there is the cost to human life.

I agree. I don't drink at all. I think it's a shame that drunken behaviour is so acceptable.

Thing is you can ban alcohol then it just gets made in everyone's shed with ingredients you can easily get from the supermarket and everyone continues to drink as much just on home brew beer and moonshine.

I love seeing smacked out street prostitutes, trying to hold their balance, hardly conscious, still trying to turn a trick even though they can barely stand or see the "customer".
It's fuken hilarious.
We saw this one on Grey st, St.Kilda, she was fucked up on smack hard, swaying in circles, then she squatted and started pissing right there on the footpath, then she fell over into her own puddle. She was so fucked up, she couldn't get up, just rolled around in it with futile attempts to get up and yelling at us "ya faarrrrrken kunts"
We were literally in fits of laughter.

I love seeing smacked out street prostitutes, trying to hold their balance, hardly conscious, still trying to turn a trick even though they can barely stand or see the "customer".
It's fuken hilarious.
We saw this one on Grey st, St.Kilda, she was fucked up on smack hard, swaying in circles, then she squatted and started pissing right there on the footpath, then she fell over into her own puddle. She was so fucked up, she couldn't get up, just rolled around in it with futile attempts to get up and yelling at us "ya faarrrrrken kunts"
We were literally in fits of laughter.

Could'a picked up a bargain bro!

Could'a picked up a bargain bro!

Shoulda seen it Bro, we laughed so hard my side hurt, even the cops who were telling us to stop winding her up and fuck off, couldn't help themselves and joined in the laughter. Untill my mate reminded them that it is them that have to pick her up and it's their car she's going into, that, they didn't find that funny, but we did.

Remember out on the piss one night walking to another pub saw a bloke doing lying kangaroo hops while frothing at the mouth. Mate rang 000. Pretty sure he wasn't just drinking alcohol.

Alcohol is worse than meth
But like
The dose/response curve is different

Being an alcoholic is a lot worse than being a meth addict
But you can have 1 beer and be fine or even binge drink on the semi regular
Meth? Not even once. I've had it before and you really crave that shit

Opiates are really harmless, completely non-toxic also. But as an opiate addict I can say that the overall harm is really very bad. Coming up to 5 years COMPLETELY clean now (not even a co-codamol or even loperamide for diarrhoea) I can still say that I am very much addicted still

But like

Opiates are really harmless, completely non-toxic also. But as an opiate addict I can say that the overall harm is really very bad. Coming up to 5 years COMPLETELY clean now (not even a co-codamol or even loperamide for diarrhoea) I can still say that I am very much addicted still

Good post digger.

Based on what?

Based on my experience with alcoholics, meth addicts and junkies, having been a junkie myself and living a life around them
Meth doesn't actually ruin your health that much at all interestingly enough. But the addiction itself gets you
Alcohol completely fucks you, as a drug

did not know you were a junky Oni. I suppose I have not read all of your past posts.

Well done for overcoming this period of your life.

I believe that the media makes a big noise about meth, IMO one blowout and you're hooked is rubbish but I think long term alcoholism and gear use are much of a muchness just in different ways. And I'm not talking about functional alcoholics or drug addicts, of which there are plenty, but junkies and dysfunctional alcoholics. The social impacts of both are comparable, some would argue that violence is often attributable to meth use, personally I think alcohol is far worse for that. Alcohol is far less responsible for criminal behaviour though, mainly because it's legally obtainable. The health ramifications of long term meth abuse are yet to be seen here; I wouldn't be surprised if smoking gear was proven to be highly carcinogenic given what goes into it. That's a no brainer if cigarettes are. If you're banging it...well look at what long term IV horse use can do, and that's a relatively natural product in comparison. If you ask yourself which lifestyle is more likely to put the user in irrecoverable position... I know what I'd say.

did not know you were a junky Oni. I suppose I have not read all of your past posts.

Well done for overcoming this period of your life.

Thanks man
Started when I was 17 smoking weed, then started taking pills
Couldn't get to sleep from taking pills at the weekend, started taking codeine pills to get to sleep
Couldn't take as much codeine as I needed because of the paracetamol, being a science man I knew that paracetamol was not water soluble and codeine was so I'd crush the entire box of pills and put it in cold water, then filter through coffee filters and drink
Wasn't hurting me and I like how it felt, started just doing that
Pharmacies stopped selling me codeine
Started buying vicodin instead, was just the same as codeine anyway. All opiates are harmless
Vicodin started getting expensive and I didn't work full time. Started buying dried poppies online instead
A months worth cost me $50 basically, I'd crush them and make infusion tea
Age 19 by this point, chem background allowed me to figure out how to block enzymes to potentiate a dose for 18h
Got up in the morning, made tea, went to work, arrived home still high, made tea and went to sleep, woke up high and made tea.
2 years passed completely high, never sobered up the entire time
Feeling of being high became normality, started taking benzos to get high
Benzos are anti anxiety drugs so it made me simply not give a fuck any more
Decided why bother with life, in death there is literally nothing, no effort needed at all
Massively overdosed on benzos (phenazepam)
Funny thing is I had a gram (1000mg - dose is 0.5mg). Instead of swallowing the gram I just had "enough"
Woke up in hospital a week later
Decided if I couldn't kill myself I'd just do epic shit and whatever the fuck I wanted instead
Benzos still very much having an effect even 2 weeks later
Check out of hospital still high on benzo overdose, decide to become superhuman
Start lifting weights, fucking killing it every day
Don't touch drugs again for 3 years
Move to other side of the world, just fucking because
2 years in Australia, psychosis from massive drug use begins to wear off
Realise I can smoke or drink occasionally and it doesn't matter
Still lift weights because it's all I really enjoy and the only reason I haven't just fucking killed myself

And here I am today

But like

heroin has a massive overdose risk...

I think that meth has the devil in it, I was away and hooked up with this hot chick, we were banging in my hotel room and she stuck the glass pipe in my mouth, all I can say is fuck!
I stayed on that shit a week, ate once a day and could not give a fuck about the rest of the world.
The hangover or the withdrawal or whatever the fuck it is was absolutely horrible, I was fucked, shaking, sweating, falling asleep standing up for the next few days nor could not get enough food into me for a week.
Actually all I wanted to do for the next week was eat and sleep, food, sleep, food sleep.
Im no Jahova, so no stranger to benders and hangovers, but this hangover was the worst and longest I have ever experienced, it was worse than I could have ever imagined.
that shit go the devil in it, it's fuken evil.

Thanks man
Started when I was 17 smoking weed, then started taking pills
Couldn't get to sleep from taking pills at the weekend, started taking codeine pills to get to sleep
Couldn't take as much codeine as I needed because of the paracetamol, being a science man I knew that paracetamol was not water soluble and codeine was so I'd crush the entire box of pills and put it in cold water, then filter through coffee filters and drink
Wasn't hurting me and I like how it felt, started just doing that
Pharmacies stopped selling me codeine
Started buying vicodin instead, was just the same as codeine anyway. All opiates are harmless
Vicodin started getting expensive and I didn't work full time. Started buying dried poppies online instead
A months worth cost me $50 basically, I'd crush them and make infusion tea
Age 19 by this point, chem background allowed me to figure out how to block enzymes to potentiate a dose for 18h
Got up in the morning, made tea, went to work, arrived home still high, made tea and went to sleep, woke up high and made tea.
2 years passed completely high, never sobered up the entire time
Feeling of being high became normality, started taking benzos to get high
Benzos are anti anxiety drugs so it made me simply not give a fuck any more
Decided why bother with life, in death there is literally nothing, no effort needed at all
Massively overdosed on benzos (phenazepam)
Funny thing is I had a gram (1000mg - dose is 0.5mg). Instead of swallowing the gram I just had "enough"
Woke up in hospital a week later
Decided if I couldn't kill myself I'd just do epic shit and whatever the fuck I wanted instead
Benzos still very much having an effect even 2 weeks later
Check out of hospital still high on benzo overdose, decide to become superhuman
Start lifting weights, fucking killing it every day
Don't touch drugs again for 3 years
Move to other side of the world, just fucking because
2 years in Australia, psychosis from massive drug use begins to wear off
Realise I can smoke or drink occasionally and it doesn't matter
Still lift weights because it's all I really enjoy and the only reason I haven't just fucking killed myself

And here I am today

this reaks of trolling bullshit.

1g of valium isnt going to knock you out for a week. also the regular dose isnt .2mg. also if you were a regular user your tolerance builds very fast. i regular addict can take a few 100mg in a day in order to see the desired effetcs.

i once took between 500mg-1g and was out for about 24hrs in hospital, discharged next day and was back to normal within the week. i wasnt a regular user and didnt have a tollerance.

nice try and trolling.