• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Kyle Noke was saying to us when he was over here that Rashard and a few other top tens turned down a fight with him in fear off losing, he is one tough dude, I hope they go well, but I will not be putting money on them
not sure about that rider69er. Rashad has been very "honest" about his fight selections in the past, admitting how strategic it is.

I think Rashad would own Kyle Noke, even though Rashad is probably on the downswing of his career.

not sure about that rider69er. Rashad has been very "honest" about his fight selections in the past, admitting how strategic it is.

I think Rashad would own Kyle Noke, even though Rashad is probably on the downswing of his career.

I think Rider was referring to Rashad and others turning down fights against Glover, NOT Kyle himself....

I think Rider was referring to Rashad and others turning down fights against Glover, NOT Kyle himself....
ahhh .... yes Glover is one tough dude, big for a LHW, trains out of John Hackleman's The Pit ....... good to watch.

yeah sorry I was referring to Glover, kyle fights 2 weight divisions down, I agree about Rashard he looked like he has lost his spark in that last fight, not many fighters ever come back the same when they lose a title shot, must take alot out of them

771919944.gif

Fuck yes, Hunt vs JDS is till on. Although Mark hunts performance will probably be effected since his getting over there late. Hope he still pulls it off though.

Vitor Belfort is a beast, always been a fan ever since that first highlight real KO was back in UFC 40something i think...

Vitor Belfort is a beast, always been a fan ever since that first highlight real KO was back in UFC 40something i think...
UFC 12, yeah the Phenon is a beast. But I suspect he's always been on gear. In the early UFC when it was open weight he needed gear to compete with the 300 pounders. Nowadays, his power and explosiveness is one of his competitive advantages.

He's been caught once, its just now he has it under TRT.

Has Vitor ever looked remotely like hes lacking Test. Quite the opposite I think - he's always been one of the most muscular and ripped athletes out there.

Still one of the greats, no knowing how many more are going under the radar.

Mark Hunt to me looked pretty gassed half way through the second round which really effected his ability to attack and throw punches as he wanted, from here he seemed to be a bit of a sitting duck and JDS just picked him apart for the rest of it with his superior speed.

Te Huna was not bad till he got taken down i thought, but Glover really showed his skills both standing and on the ground, he is one scary dude and am looking forward to seeing him in a title fight soon.

Cain, well pretty much as i expected although not as quickly as i would have thought, but pretty much to script...

I also think the hard hit Hun took in the first round may have shocked him, and gave JDS a lot of confidence. Hunt was landing some decent though.

I missed the Te Huna fight, saw the first 10 seconds then went to refill my glass and got back to see the tap :(

Cain did go as predicted. He has precision punching. Although I dind't think it would eb that quick.

Only saw the first round of JDS/Hunt. But you could see JDS was the superior initiator due to his speed while Hunt was the better counter puncher.

Velasquez/Silva, yep as per script. Although Velasquez scored Bigfoot with a beautiful right hand to the base of Bigfoot's skull :eek:. Guess that deserts for just trying to lye there taking shots.

As per usual another injury to a main event / card fight :

Anthony Pettis out of UFC 163 with injury, Chan Sung Jung to face Jose Aldo - Bloody Elbow

l still think its bullshit that Jung got the call up over the man he was meant to face in Lamas. Lamas is on a 4 fight win streak winning 3/4 inside the distance with a UD over Hioki. Jungs won his last 3 after losing 2 straight and he had 2 wins over garcia and homonick and hasnt fought in over a year. Grinds my gears.