• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Voelker got robbed l thought. Though he won rounds 2 and 3.

Also........... Next TUF season is Rhonda Rousey vs the winner of Miesha Tate / (cant remember her name) The TUF season is going to have 135 Men and Women in the same house / training together.... Someone is getting raped........... Probably going to see the shortest shots of fighting / training and they'll show the drama for 99% fo the episodes.....Horse shit.

Watched the first two fights, then the last 3 lol.

Hendricks/condit was awesome.

GSP/Diaz, went as expected. Expect for whatever happened in the third round. GSP didn't look himself, and then Diaz was walking backwards and not engaging.

And agree about TUF. Its gonna be retarded again. Don;t know why Dana love Rona so much, and not sure how she will go as a coach.....

Quote of the Year - Nick Diaz: "I wanna thank Montreal. No one spat on me when I came out, which I thought was great". :D

GSP/Diaz fight great. Good to see how GSP was going to counter Diaz's boxing and how Diaz was going to counter GSP's wrestling.

Condit/Hendricks - Condit must have cardio for days, never stops moving/doing something.

Ellenberger looked good.

Good card.

GSP/Diaz fight great. Good to see how GSP was going to counter Diaz's boxing and how Diaz was going to counter GSP's wrestling.

KFG wasnt really impressed with Diaz's ground game 'strategy'. Not sure if that just shows how good GSPs wrestling is but going for the same kimura sweep round after round doesnt cut it....

Ellenberger looked impressive and that division is now pretty stacked at the top with GSP, Condit (albiet loss), Hendricks, Diaz, so any of those 5 tops fighters would make good fights.

Condit v Hendricks, great fight going back and forth, i think they got the scroing right although i think arguements could be made for Condit to take the second round for the win, but i think they got it right as Hendricks was landing the more damaging punches, and although Condit lost again, i really dont think he did any damage to his reputation.

GSP v Diaz, Textbook GSP, take downs throwing short elbows and a little bit of GnP but without the power behind him i dont think posed much danger to Diaz, Diaz seemed very flat for most of the fight and didnt seem to be trying much while off is back which is usually pretty good and can be dangerous, he proved he could stop GSPs takedowns in the 3rd and 4th round but didnt do it for long enough and seemed happy to be taken down early in the fight which i thought was a silly move, just didnt seem Diaz was interested at all, i know this is sometimes his style but he really needed to be fired up to fight his best as he was just going through the motions, i would be happy to see a rematch as i really think if Diaz comes to fight he could pose GSP some problems.

But for now i would think Hendricks has earned his spot and deserves a shot at GSP first, i can also see him causing GSP some real problems especially if he can land some of those left hooks...

There was a time when i once wanted to see GSP v Silva, but that time has passed and i certainly think Silva would have the advantage and win the fight, now i would much prefer to see Silva v Jones if he gets through Sonnen in the upcoming TUF finale....

There was a time when i once wanted to see GSP v Silva, but that time has passed and i certainly think Silva would have the advantage and win the fight, now i would much prefer to see Silva v Jones if he gets through Sonnen in the upcoming TUF finale....

Concur.

KFG didn't like the fact that when the fight was over they were all huggy huggy, they both dont like each other so dont act like you do. Thats why l liked Honda Housey after the Tate fight, she broke / dislocated her arm then said she didnt care about it, if you dont like someone you dont like someone it doesn't matter if you fight or not.

GSP vs Hendricks will be next but ld say it would be longer then the 5 months that Hendricks wanted as GSP said he wants time off..................................... This is the one and only praise l have for Demetrius Johnson in he fights quite a lot and as a champion l think they should try fight 3 times a year.

l think if Gustaffson wins they may make him fight Glover if he stops Bader. l know baders not really top 10 but it is a solid win. Id like Jones to fight them both but again with how many times champs defend their title l dont know if that'l happen. Forgot about Machida..... Fuck Machida but maybe get him to face Glover if Gustaffson fights Jones....

Yeah but you gotta show some respect and sportsmanship after a fight even when you lose especially if you want a rematch which he does, if he keeps trash talking and carrying on he would never get another shot and it just makes you look like a bigger dick, but i do know what your talking about there is a way to things (Rousey way) and way not to do things....

Hope Glover gets a shot soon, have loved watching him fight, Machida is just boring would not care in the slightest if he got cut from the UFC all together...

Yeah but you gotta show some respect and sportsmanship after a fight even when you lose especially if you want a rematch which he does, if he keeps trash talking and carrying on he would never get another shot and it just makes you look like a bigger dick

you just channeled Mundine, post the Geale fight. Got done like a dinner, and still thinks he got robbed.

Did anyone else see Rumble vs Arlovski the other day? Rumble used to fight at 170 now 18 months later he's a 230 heavy weight.

I did... pretty uninspiring, Rumble should be at middleweight and Arlovski is washed up.

lf KFG is not mistaken Rumble has a similar problem to Dan Cormier now where they've cut too much weight in the past and now their kidneys just screw up each time they try cut any water weight. Having said that he should be fighting at middleweight or LHW at the very most, just needs to stop eating soo much.

Last edited:
Glover Texeria vs Te Huna(sp?) now. Hope Te Huna pulls the upset. The Glover Hype train, well... its a pretty slow moving train....