• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Fucking gay.. nope, nothing in Firefox or Chrome, same error. but works in gaynet explorer, but is full of adds, looks retarded lol...

Edit, sigh get it on that pos too lol :(

Last edited:
Meh, dissapointing fight... Didnt really get to see much of Maia or Kim....Hpoefully Maia goes back to his BJJ next fight instead of thinking he's a boxer..

Went to pub to watch it, missed mendes fight, and just saw end of Maia, not sure what happened though, injury?

Thought Tito had it, he got hit more, but his shots were better.

As for the main event... wow... lol..... interesting, Cheal dominated, then Silva went into Silva mode lol......

As for the main event... wow... lol..... interesting, Cheal dominated, then Silva went into Silva mode lol......

Didnt think at all, think Cheal was dominant in the first round then in the second he made a technical error with that spinning back fist attempt which you could see a mile away and then he slipped which resulted in him ending up on the canvas against the fence, basically a sitting duck from that point onwards.....yes Silva finished it be really it was mode Cheal's technical error and slip whcih enabled Silva to finish so easily.

Didnt think at all, think Cheal was dominant in the first round then in the second he made a technical error with that spinning back fist attempt which you could see a mile away and then he slipped which resulted in him ending up on the canvas against the fence, basically a sitting duck from that point onwards.....yes Silva finished it be really it was mode Cheal's technical error and slip whcih enabled Silva to finish so easily.
Thats all it takes though, l did want sonnen to win even though l picked silva but he did make a little mistake and got 'unlucky' when he tripped and then yeah, silva just capitalised on the mistake.

Also if anyone trys to say silva 'tripped' sonnen and 'trained' that technique you can eat a dick.

Thats all it takes though, l did want sonnen to win even though l picked silva but he did make a little mistake and got 'unlucky' when he tripped and then yeah, silva just capitalised on the mistake.

Also if anyone trys to say silva 'tripped' sonnen and 'trained' that technique you can eat a dick.

I think Steven Segal taught him that technique........

Oh he won/finished in that round cos Cheal fucked up for sure. His gonna be regretting that for.. well probably his life.... But Anderson was in Anderson mode for second round, you know how he moves like Neo (when he was walking backwards) thats what i meant, he was ready to do his thing. Unlike first round, throwing a hay maker and getting taken down...

Also kinda wanted Sonnen to win, his entertaining and would had mixed things up....

why did griffin walk?

Dana said after that forrest said he walked because he was 'dissapointed' that he couldnt finish Tito. He stepped on the gas pedal and nothing happened. Forrest is a weird guy though. He walked after the jardine fight and possibly the second shogun fight.

Pretty sure he did that 'interview' thing as well because Tito interupted his 'victory' speech last time they fought kind of over shadowing the win by saying he was injured etc....

Relevent
Silva TKO – 2 points
Forrest – 1 point
Cote
Maia – 1 point
Mendes – 1 point
5 points

DKD
Silva TKO – 2 points
Griffin – 1 point
Cote
Kim
Mendes – 1 point
4 points

Dave
Silva – TKO – 2 point
Forrest – 1 point
Cote
Maia – 1 point
Mendes – 1 point
5 points

Groar
Silva points – 1 point
Ortiz
Cote
Maia – 1 point
Mendes – 1 point

3 points

Candyflip
Silva Sub – 1 point
Griffin – 1 point
Le. – 1 point
Maia -1 point
Mendes -1 point
5 points

Neddy smith
Sonnen Points,
Griffin – 1 point
Cote
Maia – 1 point
Mendes - 1 point

3 points

BigJim
Silva Decision – 1 point
Forrest – 1 point
Le – 1 point
Maia – 1 point
Mckenzie

4 points

KungFooGoo
Silva tko – 2 points
Forrest – 1 point
Le – 1 point
Kim
Mendes - 1 point
5 points

Figjam Brah
Silva tko – 2 points
Tito
Le - 1 point
Maia – 1 point
Mendes - 1 point
5 Points

I've updated the OP with Sunday July 22nd card. Faber vs Barao
UFC-149-Poster-Pic-Faber-vs-Barao.jpg

Get your tips in.
Urijah Faber vs Renan Barao
Cheick Kongo vs Shawn Jordan
Hector Lombard vs Tim Boetsch
Chris Clements vs Matt Riddle
Brian Ebersole vs James Head

Urijah Faber vs Renan Barao - Barao points
Cheick Kongo vs Shawn Jordan - Kongo
Hector Lombard vs Tim Boetsch - Lombard
Chris Clements vs Matt Riddle - Clements
Brian Ebersole vs James Head - Ebersole

This 'Interim Title' bullshit annoys me. FFS, if you want the sport to have credibility you gotta stop that shit. It's a completely meaningless title, and sounds like the sort of crap you'd expect to see in the WWF or WWE or other similar circuses.

EDIT -

The way it should happen is that a set period of time should be pre-determined, in which a champion must make a mandatory defence of his title. I'd make this somewhere between 10-15 months. 10 months is preferable, but 15 allows time for injury rehab if the champ was gonna defend, say 8 months after last fight, but got injured preparing for it.

If the champ can't defend the title within this time, then he's stripped of the title and the next 2 best guys battle it out for the actual title, not some bullshit pretend title.

Last edited:
Since I guess this is also the unofficial UFC thread... :p

How fucking good did Te Huna look? Yeah I know he is a kiwi but we dont have many "home town" boys to cheer for :p Obviously they threw Beltran in there to see if Te Huna is the real deal against a guy who basically will not quit, even with the busted hand he looked good rounds 2 and 3 (though at the time I was perplexed by the takedowns, made sense after).

With Sotiropoulos back on the scene as a TUF coach and Mark Hunt back soon (fingers crossed), its an interesting time for Australiasian MMA.

This 'Interim Title' bullshit annoys me. FFS, if you want the sport to have credibility you gotta stop that shit. It's a completely meaningless title, and sounds like the sort of crap you'd expect to see in the WWF or WWE or other similar circuses.

EDIT -

The way it should happen is that a set period of time should be pre-determined, in which a champion must make a mandatory defence of his title. I'd make this somewhere between 10-15 months. 10 months is preferable, but 15 allows time for injury rehab if the champ was gonna defend, say 8 months after last fight, but got injured preparing for it.

If the champ can't defend the title within this time, then he's stripped of the title and the next 2 best guys battle it out for the actual title, not some bullshit pretend title.

Have to agree with you on this one... Sick of interim fights, all you're getting is a number 1 contender fight and the winner gets a fake belt..

Since I guess this is also the unofficial UFC thread... :p

How fucking good did Te Huna look? Yeah I know he is a kiwi but we dont have many "home town" boys to cheer for :p Obviously they threw Beltran in there to see if Te Huna is the real deal against a guy who basically will not quit, even with the busted hand he looked good rounds 2 and 3 (though at the time I was perplexed by the takedowns, made sense after).

With Sotiropoulos back on the scene as a TUF coach and Mark Hunt back soon (fingers crossed), its an interesting time for Australiasian MMA.

Lets be honest here, Beltran was hand picked more or less to fiht Te Huna... Tough guy who can take plenty of hits but isnt really a monster on the feet. l'd like to see Te Huna against someone who really solid in either standup or grappling and see how he goes. Thiago Silva would be nice...