• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Also l thought Werdum vs Russow was a no brainer, werdums standup has gotten a lot better and l dont think russows top control is going to stop him from getting subbed if he takes Fabricio down...

Russow has one punch knock-out power, and a never say die will. If Russow finds Werdum's chin, it'll be nighty-night.

UFC 147 Results.
Silva vs Franklin - Franklin Via Decision
Ferreira vs Moraes - Ferreira
Pepey vs Mariano - Mariano
Werdum vs Russow- Werdum
Alcantara vs Dias- Dias

BigJim
Wanderlei Silva TKO
Moraes
Godofredo Pepey
Mike Russow
Hacran Dias – 1 point

1 Point

DKD
Franklin TKO – 1 point
Ferreira – 1 point
Pepey
Werdum – 1 point
Alcantara

3 Points

Relevent
Franklin, Points – 2 points
Moraes
mariano – 1 point
Russow
Alcantara

3 points

Groar
Silva points
Ferreira – 1 point
Bezerra – 1 point
Werdum – 1 point
Dias – 1 point

4 points

Neddysmith:
Silva via TKO
Ferreira – 1 point
Bezerra – 1 point
Werdum – 1 point
Alcantara
3 points

KungFOoGoo:
Franklin TKO – 1 point
Ferreira – 1 point
Bezerra – 1 point
Werdum – 1 point
Alcantara

4 Points

Dave
Silva TKO
Ferreira – 1 point
Pepey
Werdum – 1 point
Dias – 1 point

3 Points

Candyflip
Franklin Sub – 1 Point
Moraes
Pepey
Werdum – 1 point
Alcantara
2 Points

Last edited:
This event was a little bit of a fail in terms of people putting there tips in. I wont keep chasing you up for them, if you no longer want to be in the comp let me know.

The next event is one of if not the biggest card of the year:
Upcoming Event - UFC 148 - Silva vs Sonnen II - Monday July 9
Main Event: Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen
Forrest Griffen vs Tito Ortiz
Cung Le vs Patrick Cote
Dong Hyun Kim vs Demian Maia
Chad Mendes vs Cody McKenzie

Still in for comp, wasn't able to post tips this weekend, few other may not have bothered cos it wasn't a spectacular card. 148 should be awesome though, really on a monday, thats fucking weird lol.

If there were no injuries it would have been the card of the year IMO. Silva/sonnenII(Holy shit, title fight and the biggest rematch in UFC history) Faber/CruzIII(title fight) Ortiz/GriffenIII (titos last match) Franklin/Le

Hopefully Tito goes out a winner, but based on his latest fights I wouldn't put my money on it. I hate fuckin hate Sonnen but I think he will wrestle and ground and pound his way to a victory this time round, I don't see him getting caught in another triangle like the last fight. If Silva wins he should fight jones for the light heavy weight title.

If Silva wins he should fight jones for the light heavy weight title.

This is the fight I've been really hoping will happen. It's the best possible matchup in MMA at the moment. Two absolute excitement machines going at it.

This is the fight I've been really hoping will happen. It's the best possible matchup in MMA at the moment. Two absolute excitement machines going at it.

We can only hope. Although in all honesty I can't see it happening because Silva is like 37 years old and might even retire after this fight if he wins as I can't really see the point in him continuing as he's already beat everyone in his division. Also I'm pretty sure Silva said he will never fight in the light heavyweight division again.

I would like to see Silva to hold the title as long as he can and lose it in a match instead of just quitting.

Lol he deserves to go out a winner, nothing worse than watching a champion getting beat by someone who he would of killed in his prime like Kosta vs Hatton

Lol he deserves to go out a winner, nothing worse than watching a champion getting beat by someone who he would of killed in his prime like Kosta vs Hatton

Exactly this, there have been many fighters who have pressed on because they love getting in the ring or cage and fighting WAY past their prime, he is a champion and should decide to go out when he wants to and i would prefer to see go out a winner than hanging around too long like Chuck, Matt Hughes, even Wanderlia to some extent and others.

OH and yeah Kosta getting beaten by Hatton was very hard for me to watch.....

OH and yeah Kosta getting beaten by Hatton was very hard for me to watch.....

yeah agree completely.... I was a hyoooooge Kostya fan, what a gun fighter.....loved his demolition of Zab Judah.....never forget Judah's chicken dance lol.

Hope Cheal gets raped... Apparently during the media call, Anderson got pretty angry, said he was going to break his limbs and face lol.... then got disconnected.

An angry and highly motivated Anderson is pretty scary lol.

Well looks like I could be alone here but I really like Cheal, someone who just like to stir shite and a real character in a time where in most sports characters are being run out of game coz they don't 'conform. Anyways, I am hoping it is a repeat of the last fight but with Cheap getting win, I am more than happy for a full 5 mins of ground and pound on Silva or a quick ko, either way would be happy. Silva has cruised through too many title defences in the past and turned potentially entertaining fights into a snooze fest, but he has also provided one awesome highlight real fights and is a champion of a fighter, I just like the way cheal goes about it....

Not alone - I love what Chael brings to this sport. Something different, something intelligent. None of what he spouts is real - it's quite a feat.

I don't think he can seriously win this, but really, that's not what this is about anyway. Sonnen knows his career is in it's twilight - and this is his $$ payday, which he has spent the best part of a year building up so he can take a million or so (underneath the table) and keep the UFC coffers overflowing.

Just a shame it's not happening in Brazil and about 6-9 months ago - they would have easily filled a 60,000+ seat stadium and made both fighters overnight multi-millionaires. Now it's slightly off the boil... or maybe that's just me being sick of waiting.

l still cant fucking wait. Biggest rematch in UFC history for me. Will be streaming it on Monday at work wether the boss likes it or not, not going to miss it.