• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Benson Henderson - TKO
Rampgae Jackson
Cheick Kongo
Jake Shields
Yushin Okami
Bart Palaszewski
Joe Lauzon

Main Event should be epic, and Hunt vs Kongo, should be good (don't see it lasting long).

20% of Rampages purse is probably more than what Ryan would make lol...

TIMMMMMMMMMMMM BOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESTCH.... WHAT A FUCKING COMEBACK. His a bad motherfucker....

Fucked my tips up but a bad mother fucker.... KFG is now 0-3.

I fucking knew that was gonna happen.... I always wondered why more fighters didn't just go for broke when their down 2 rounds.

Good fight though, think i'm 0-3 too lol :(

I fucking knew that was gonna happen.... I always wondered why more fighters didn't just go for broke when their down 2 rounds.

Good fight though, think i'm 0-3 too lol :(

I think because some of their corner men are 'yes' men. Saying oh yeah l think you got that last round so they go out and coast then decision time comes and the judges say they lost all 3 rounds. Id prefer my corner to go wtf was that, you just lost that round you need to finish him this round or you lose the fight.

Haha yeah true, I'd prefer to be told, 'swing for the fences' if I'm down 2, not just hoping to win a decision.

That was good fight though, the takedown defences vs attempts would always be hard for the judges.

Hunt Vs Kong is what I want though. should be fun.

Edit: Also if the translation is correct, the corner-men of the Japanese fighter is so much more analytical, instead of the engligh 'go get that shit!' lol