• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I flipped a coin for it lol(srs)... Hunt definitely has the stand up, thought Kongo may have gotten him down though. Went as expected, duration wise...

I flipped a coin for it lol(srs)... Hunt definitely has the stand up, thought Kongo may have gotten him down though. Went as expected, duration wise...

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT BECAUSE KONGO IS A WRESTLER AND TAKES EVERYBODY DOWN AT WILL!!!! YEA MAN!!!!!!! BTW MARK hunt is my friends uncle hes a beast no one messes with him.

Yeah me 2, 1 - 5...... I think that might be it for Rampage to be honest, his moving backwards if anything now...

Pumped for this fight though.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT BECAUSE KONGO IS A WRESTLER AND TAKES EVERYBODY DOWN AT WILL!!!! YEA MAN!!!!!!! BTW MARK hunt is my friends uncle hes a beast no one messes with him.

lol, well neither is a wrestler but Kongo seems a bit more 'completed' as a MMA fighter. No doubt that Hunt is a beast though. I've always liked both which is why it was so hard to pick one.

Yeah, Main event should be a bloody war.

Fuck.. that kick....
I'd still say 10-9 frankie though..
But that blood will be pissing out..

andyeah fuck hsi big..

i dont know how anyone could possibly give frankie a single round maybe round 1 barley henderson is pressing the action, giving harder strikes frankie is only taking hendo down with counter take downs and strikes that arnt doing anything benson has this one easily but 1 thing is for sure frankie and diego sanchez will be my two favorite fighters of all time those 2 would get hit by a baseball bat and still come forward till their out cold.. 2 of the toughest men in mma. In saying that benson is just as tough he just hasnt been hit as often as those 2, easy decision for benson imo without a doubt robbery if frakie gets this.

Last edited:
The size difference is too much l think, bensons shots are thudding where frankie's peppering him with little punchs/kicks. I think were looking at a new true 155 champion. Frankie should goto 145 l think.

Great fight though.

The size difference is too much l think, bensons shots are thudding where frankie's peppering him with little punchs/kicks. I think were looking at a new true 155 champion. Frankie should goto 145 l think.

Great fight though.

No size had nothing to do with that...... that was simply a better display of mma frankie only pulled through because of his toughness if it were the case people like marius would dominate anyone instead of getting fucked up by former has been bum's like tim sylvia and also fyi benson came in lighter then frankie no excuses at all. Also frankies style of fighting has always been to use his speed and out pointing his opponent he has never been a power striker hence his 2 tko and 1 sub finishs in the octagon. this comming from a big frankie fan. Also ironic how frankie beat a half korean half white guy born in hawaii and loses his belt to a half korean half black guy in japan oh the irony if you have any idea of the history of these countries and the state hawaii.

Last edited:
....What? How can you compare pods to bendo.... Size had a lot to do with it, henderson was bigger, stronger and more powerful and bendo would have had to be 5+kgs heavier then Frankie come fight time.

Fuck, nice work, yeah Henerson clearly more agressive and thats what won it.
Didn't think he had that many rounds though. Didn;t think Hendersonw as that mucha nutter (reglidous) lol. Henerdon did look untouched afterwards lol, frankie's face was bad.

Frankies wife annoying as fuck during the rounds though lol. Frankie at 145 would be sweet, him vs Jose aldo would be sweet. Frankie is fucking tough though.