• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
condits got this via unanimous decision nick only won round 1 imo well dunno about 5 yet but yea so far.. condit has out struck him and fought a very good technical fight and is avoiding diaz so easily.

yep diaz won the last round but condit won 2,3,4 imo dont think diaz did enough and you could see the desperation for points to win that round with that take down.

gsp: im not impressed with your performance. Gsp looks concerned.. haha but yeah nick what a tool seriously hope he goes to boxing and gets ktfo id like to see him drop his arms against a good boxer and see what happens.

Hahaha, what a fucken sore loser. He lost fair and square. the judges got it spot on.

Diaz you baby.

Yeah, wanted to see Diaz Vs GSP, mainly cos I wanted to see a fired up kick arse GSP.

Nick Diaz ' I'm getting paid too much for this shit, and I don't think you could pay me enough anymore'

Sounds about right, rumored to have made a Mill form this fight.

He'd better be back though lol

UFC 143 - DIAZ VS CONDIT RESULTS

DKD:
Diaz – submission -
Nelson -
Koschek – 1 Point
Barao – 1 Point
Herman - 1 Points

3 Points

Fedor:
condit tko – 1 Point
big country -
koscheck – 1 Point
jorgenson
herman – 1 Points

3 Points

Relevant:
Diaz via submission round 2 -
Werdum - 1 Point
Koscheck – 1 Point
Barao – 1 Point
Starks –

3 Points

Candyflip:
CONDIT in the 2nd by KO. – 1 Point
VERDUM – 1 Point
KOSCHEK – 1 Point
BARAO – 1 Point

HERMAN – 1 Point
5 Points

Kungfoogoo:
Condit – tko – 1 Point
Kos – 1 Point
Werdum – 1 Point
Barao – 1 Point
Herman – 1 Point

5 Points

BigJim:
Condit - KO 3rd – 1 Point
Werdum – 1 Point
Pierce
Barao – 1 Point
Starks

3 Points

Shrek:
Diaz – Decision -
Werdum – 1 Point
Koschek – 1 Point
Barao – 1 Point
Herman - 1 Point

4 Points

Jzpowahz:
Condit TKO – 1 Point
Verdum – 1 Point
Koscheck – 1 Point
Jogensen -
Herman – 1 Point

4 Points

Hyjak:
0 Points

Adrian440:
Diaz - Decision -
Werdum – 1 Point
Koschek – 1 Point
Barao – 1 Point
Herman – 1 Point

4 Points

Dave:
Diaz - Submission
Werdum – 1 Point
Koschek – 1 Point
Barao – 1 Point
Starks

3 Points

Last edited:
Why a rematch? Condit won fair and square.

Without knowing any of the background behind this talk, my first reaction is that Dana and the Fertittas are pissed at the lost cash money that GSP vs Diaz would've brought, and they wanna give Diaz another chance to make it happen.

It'll be another example of why there needs to be an independent controlling body running MMA, rather than a company (UFC). So many ppl think of UFC as the sport rather than MMA.

Some/most people on mma forums are saying Diaz won by being more agressive etc.

Yeah Dana was pissed, he said "It doesn't matter who won, Condit vs GSP is a great fucking fight" No way did he mean it though, Diaz vs GSP will draw so much more then Condit vs GSP. Now if Diaz won the decision do you think there would be a rematch? Hell no. Dana want's his 3 massive grudge matches this year. Sonner vs Silva II, Evans vs Jones and now Diaz vs GSP

I can't believe people thought Diaz won. You shouldn't get a decision for 'effective stalking'. Yeah he moved forward, but Condit got a LOT more strikes in. Maybe it didn't look that great the way he'd hit and run, but shit it was a smart strategy. He dished out plenty and copped far less in return. Condit won hands down. Diaz doesn't deserve a rematch....especially after his little baby rant...."I'm done, I don't wanna play anymore".....greaseball cocksucker....fuck Caspar Gomez and fuck the fucking diaz brothers

sorry, i lost it a bit towards the end there lol

I can't believe people thought Diaz won. You shouldn't get a decision for 'effective stalking'. Yeah he moved forward, but Condit got a LOT more strikes in. Maybe it didn't look that great the way he'd hit and run, but shit it was a smart strategy. He dished out plenty and copped far less in return. Condit won hands down. Diaz doesn't deserve a rematch....especially after his little baby rant...."I'm done, I don't wanna play anymore".....greaseball cocksucker....fuck Caspar Gomez and fuck the fucking diaz brothers

sorry, i lost it a bit towards the end there lol

Haha, i enjoyed it. Everything works out though, he just tested postitive for pot.

Yeah, l said it in the post above yours. Didn't have a link yet though.

I only knew he failed his pre fight one, not sure about his second test... 99% sure that it will come back positive as well. Hell be gone for at least a year as this is his second offence for pot.

Goo - a couple of things.

1. Can there be a separate thread on just tips, apart from the UFC discussion, so we can track our tips and results easier thru the year?

2. Have you got a Leader board up yet somewhere?

cheers