• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
OK. I see some posts here which are quite misinformed. Lets deal with the Rhonda Rousey being a piece of shit issue first. Rousey has always been a piece of shit its just that the UFC is trying to expand their market by enticing more Female viewers, so putting Rousey up on a pedestal and advertising the shit out of here helped achieve that goal (more Female viewers). Its the same as the earlier years when the UFC were trying to expand their market share in the U.K. They poured a lot of money in that dickhead Michael Bisping to attract more U.K. viewers. Even as recently as UFC Embedded 193 you can see she (Rousey) acts like some "white trash" (as she always has):

Lets look at her attacking Floyd Mayweather over domestic violence. Rousey has even written in her autobiography about how she beat up an ex-boyfriend a number of times and even threw him out of a Car. Remember, its an autobiography so its written from a Public Relations perspective. So I'll bet theres a lot worse than what she admitted to.

Lets look at the weigh in. Rousey walks up on Holm while Holm was bending down to put her drink down, bit of a cheap shot right. Dana White has to restrain her. They square up. Rousey then tries to force Holm's right hand down by coming over the top with her left arm. Anyone who knows anything about Boxing knows that to protect your chin you raise your shoulder and raise your elbow to deflect the incoming fire. This resulted in ROUSEY HERSELF forcing Holm's right hand to make contact with Rousey's face. Rousey caused it. Rousey got what she deserves:

Lets look at the fight. Rousey wouldn't touch gloves, another insult by Rousey.

Lets look at the fight again I says. How beautiful it was. Remember when Ali fought Foreman and Norman Mailer recounts the scene of Ali in the dressing room before the fight and Ali goes into his speech to his team and handlers to try and lift their moral; "what am I gonna do?, I'm gonna dance, I'm gonna dance and dance and that Man's going to be bewildered I'm gonna dance!" That's what Holly Holm did. In Boxing terms she danced, and danced beautifully. Chcuk Liddell was the Godfather of "sprawl and brawl" MMA. Holm has evolved that that sprawl and brawl style even further. You might call it "sprawl and Box". I get erections every time I watch that fight. The beautiful Holly Holm, a Southpaw dancing and kicking the shit out of a grub like Rousey. That straight, upper cut, straight combo exiting out under the left armpit of her opponent was beautiful. Reminded Stiffy of his earlier years as a smaller 96kg (Boxing) sparring against larger folk using that same combo many a time.

Lets look at the PED issue. I think its pretty clear that Holm has prolly taken some PEDs at some time in her career due to her enlarged clit. But remember what Denzel Washington said in the movie Training Day; "to catch a Wolf you've got to be a Wolf". Guaranteed that grub Rousey hasn't been clean.

So in conclusion. Holly Holm you are gorgeous, enlarged clit and all. You can get into the mount position with Stiffy anytime baby!

mma-access-holly-holm-to-the-ufc-1.png

Back into forum retirement I goes. Bye Byes! :)

Last edited:
Ronda rousey can't eat an apple lolx.......

I was at the fight clapping Hollys win over Ronda but this Ronda bagging is fucking funny.

It it would be good if one of those kunts on social media hating on Ronda had achieved even 1% of what she has in her lifetime. These useless kunts subconsciously know their lives have amounted to nothing so it makes them feel better about themselves when someone successful fails.