• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Brunswick is a nice part of town.
Might find yourself running in to the likes of [MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION] ; there ;)

What about all these bleeding hearts crying that Ronda didn't touch gloves. Shows these 5min UFC fans. It happens all the time.

The crowd actually cheered when it happened, not booed like some articles are saying. I like it because it shows some real passion in the fight.

Nothing worse than all the fake hate before the fight and then best friends once it's over.

What about all these bleeding hearts crying that Ronda didn't touch gloves. Shows these 5min UFC fans. It happens all the time.

The crowd actually cheered when it happened, not booed like some articles are saying. I like it because it shows some real passion in the fight.

Nothing worse than all the fake hate before the fight and then best friends once it's over.

yeah I find this quite funny, wasn't it Holme who pretty much punched Ronda during the weighs in when Ronda came charging in after getting off the scales for face off? Then when Ronda doesn't want to touch gloves pre fight people start pissing and moaning about unsportmanship behaviour.....

This was one of the best moments of the fight. Probably the turning point where it was obvious Ronda was out-classed.

HappyBogusAardwolf.gif

Don't get me started on uneducated fans. Fuck me, embarrassing after going to Tokyo UFC that is for sure.

A few choice lines,
"they are so ugly" (referring to Joanna and Valeria by heavily obese lady with tats all down her leg)
"Big foot has no chin now he's off TRT" Didn't know that was a benefit of test?! I suppose that means that pro bbers would be unable to be KO'd right?
"he should just stay on the feet and punch him in the face" in regards to Rosholt with his 30cm of reach disadvantage against Struve.

Tards.

I had a great time. I was sitting with a BJJ black belt from Brisbane who had some really good stuff to say during the fights. I've got fairly decent jui-jitsu knowledge but listening to someone whose trained for 20 years is very interesting.

And yep, picked that KO win and had money on it too. I said previously that the person that beats Ronda will have aweseme striking, TDD and be able to control distance and Holly did that perfectly. Also, had to bet on her as I think Greg Jackson is still the best strategic coach in MMA.

You can definitely tell that she has been training with Jon Jones too!

"Big foot has no chin now he's off TRT" Didn't know that was a benefit of test?!

That one is actually true. UFC trainers and fighters say it all the time. Look at the people who used TRT and are now off. Vitor, Henderson, Mir, Sonnen, Big Foot, Overeem and Cung Le. All shadows of their former selves.

That one is actually true. UFC trainers and fighters say it all the time. Look at the people who used TRT and are now off. Vitor, Henderson, Mir, Sonnen, Big Foot, Overeem and Cung Le. All shadows of their former selves.

That doesn't have anything to do with taking a punch to the chin.

Obviously, general performance is likely to decrease because of lower ability to recover. (amongst other things)

That doesn't have anything to do with taking a punch to the chin.
For some reason it does, according to what I've heard from fighters. I don't really understand it myself, just relaying what I've heard from people in the business.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2...ids-developing-chin-taking-hits-head-2947101/

These guys do not agree.

I just asked my own mma coach and he doesn't think so either.

And in reality it's a moot point, as I still think that the great majority of fighters are on something anyway. (like most pro sports) They get caught more often now because they can't afford to pay good doctors to get them through the tests.

Amateur fight nights are untested and I can assure you that many people use gear there. Doesn't seem overly likely that they would use it when they aren't getting paid to fight and then stop when they start getting paid.

I'm amazed at all the abuse Ronda has copped online. Shows a lot of people's true colors. Suppose it makes people with shitty lives feel better about themselves when someone like Ronda fails. Dana said she could retire today and never work a day in her life again, so I guess she has the last laugh.

Muscles take on a different 'texture' when on supplements. Vascularity in the arms is one, you will also notice, as well, hard looking arms and shoulders, and yet the midsection doesn't reflect the same degree of leanness in roid users.
just some of the tell tail signs

I'm amazed at all the abuse Ronda has copped online. Shows a lot of people's true colors. Suppose it makes people with shitty lives feel better about themselves when someone like Ronda fails. Dana said she could retire today and never work a day in her life again, so I guess she has the last laugh.

Yeah i dont remember any other Champs who have been beaten cop so much abuse when they have lost like when GSP lost to Matt Sera unexpectedly, when Anderson Silva lost twice to Chris Weidman

It actually was a similar reaction when Silva lost. His game plan is to mock his opponent, and when it works, he's the best ever. The first time it doesn't work and people call him out on not taking the fight seriously. Same with Rousey. Her game plan is to come out guns blazing and bull-rush her opponents. This is the first time it hasn't worked and now everyone is calling her a B-grade fighter. I think Rousey needs to change camps and get some variety in her training/fighting style.

Rousey will bounce back to being a fan favourite, just like after the TUF series against Meisha Tate.

Last edited: