• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah agreed, would love to see Rousey, but not interested in seeing Jedrzejczyk as the other title fight, would have paid too see Lawler throw down once again. Ad the rest of the card doesn't excite me much, seeing Bisping nope, Hunt and Silva has potential and then it falls away from there, some fights have potential but most fight do it whether they deliver.

Much like Mir V Arlovski, I was actually really looking forward that fight and for me it just didn't deliver at all.......

Phwoar, the hypothetical Rousey vs Tate 3 would've be hottest show to watch ever! Both of them on fleek.. nom nom.

It's funny Rousey has been copping flack online for being too butch. No doubt the people saying it are some of the ugliest people to walk the face of the planet.

lol those fags can gawk over Kylie Jenner and other similar stick figures. Getting confused between 'butch' and gainz is a terrible crime. Rowdy Rousey is the shizzle!

mma23n-6-web.jpg

Good. He hasn't taken fighting seriously since he left Strikeforce and couldn't get past Condit. He had a cry and was gifted a match with GSP, where he was destroyed. He won't be missed. Now he can be a professional dead-shit pothead.

Was so looking forward to the melbourne event but after seeing the card, nit that interested and didn't bother trying for tickets, will just watch at a pub or dl...

My mrs ended up getting me tickets on the floor.

Not sure what CT is getting at. Bagging MMA fans for going to the UFC. Suppose that logic makes sense after a dozen cans.

Surprised Dana didn't book CT vs Brock Lesnar for the main event

Last edited: