• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
the floor tix are the worst
the cage is raised and the view is shithouse its not a ring where you can see
and being so close you cant see the big screens so easily

enjoy your over expensed tix while i watch it live
bitch

edit still waiting for a pix of you even close to my avatar
because ive put on 6kg and still same bf%

Last edited:
The card is too stacked. CT vs Lesnar will be Superbowl weekend.
dude if you saw me legs right now id put lesner to shame and impress the hell of pros

but on another note fedor for nye in japan booyaa!

the floor tix are the worst
the cage is raised and the view is shithouse its not a ring where you can see
and being so close you cant see the big screens so easily

enjoy your over expensed tix while i watch it live
bitch

edit still waiting for a pix of you even close to my avatar
because ive put on 6kg and still same bf%

You're that last person who's opinion I could care about or put any value in.

Im not going to watch it on the big screen. Lol. There will be screens everywhere in etihad anyway. I'm going for the experience, if I wanted camera views id watch it at home.

Expensive tickets. Sure, I suppose if you always piss all your money away on booze. Hardly going to break me.

Put on 6kg. So you've cracked 70kg. Well done.

94 kg bitch dropped to 92 after no breads n carbs but since then had an insane rice refeed pwo so who knows
i weigh myself at work and not there

put those numbers in your pipe and smoke it bitch

My mrs ended up getting me tickets on the floor.

Not sure what CT is getting at. Bagging MMA fans for going to the UFC. Suppose that logic makes sense after a dozen cans.

Surprised Dana didn't book CT vs Brock Lesnar for the main event
Dana knew CT would destroy Brock in the first round so didnt bother putting the fight on, plus Brock wanted way to much $$$$$ just to show up and get his arse kicked as even he knew it was only going down one way and he wanted to preserve his brain cells.

I thought he went out cold for a second. He was only going to cop more beating so I'd say good stoppages. Strange fight, so hesitant then boom!

Getting excited for Melbourne now. Mainly hunt, Whittaker and Joanna fights.

Just saw you can get 3.60 for Ronda to win by KO,TKO or DQ, thinking that's pretty damn good odds, considering I am thinking she will be looking to prove she can strike with supposedly the best...

might have a bit of that action

Just saw you can get 3.60 for Ronda to win by KO,TKO or DQ, thinking that's pretty damn good odds, considering I am thinking she will be looking to prove she can strike with supposedly the best...

might have a bit of that action

On what agency? I'll have a look at williamhill today

some of the exotics for the Rousey bout.
Richie Vas is on the undercard. He needs to win this fight, otherwise he won't get another shot at UFC.

241e6f974da024f0556ca3a258b2ac33.jpg

31fb895a59ccabcb2a9944f8488f1466.jpg

7116c1e71f693a1c0a32478bc11e0bbe.jpg