• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
there are very few champs who are in the position to negotiate those types of deals.

hughes, coutur, ortiz, gsp, jj. are a few. but theres many many more that nobody really gives a shit about...

which i think is why they are saying most fighters will benefit from the Reeboc deal, the lesser fighters may, by the bigger fighters will lose out more i think unless they are actually a Reeboc sponsored athlete.

Aldo 100% out.
McGregor V Mendes.

Fucked. I would almost believe this was some sort of scheme worked out so he'll win the title in Dublin.

So who actually saw the event this last weekend? Probably the best card of the year. Mendes did quite well with such short notice and exposed Connor's ground game.

It's just been announced that Conner and Faber will be coaches on the next TUF.

The Lawler and MacDonald fight was a brutal war. Here's after the fight.

Screen_Shot_2015-07-11_at_10.24.31_PM.0.0.png

I've watched the Mendes/McGregor fight, not the Lawler fight yet. I like how McGregor was carrying on like he usually does, then Mendes opened up that cut above McGregor's right eye. McGregor completely shut up straight away, his whole facial expression changed. It was great!!!!

So who actually saw the event this last weekend? Probably the best card of the year. Mendes did quite well with such short notice and exposed Connor's ground game.

It's just been announced that Conner and Faber will be coaches on the next TUF.

The Lawler and MacDonald fight was a brutal war. Here's after the fight.

Screen_Shot_2015-07-11_at_10.24.31_PM.0.0.png

wasn't robbies top lip split? how does it look that good??? photoshopped much?

It's kind of hidden by the shadow. He would have already had some stitches put in by the time that photo was taken.

best event nearly ever!!! every fight was on the card was unreal
Agreed. Best I've seen.

Credit to connor for coming back strong. I definitely think that chad with a proper prep beats him though. Never seen him gas that early. Yes he took some body kicks but look at his previous fights and tell me he hasn't been hit harder than that!

I think connor might actually beat aldo when they meet.

Then Frankie comes along and doesn't stop moving for 25 minutes. Pressures, puts him in his ass when he wants to and I think will win by submission.

My predictions for the next 6 months or so

Best card I have seen hands down, 2 flying knee KO's, the bloodiest fight ever and an action packed main event, Conor has some work to do to beat Aldo or Frankie, he showed some very obvious weaknesses were Edgar and Aldo are very well rounded, full camp Mendes would of smoked him those body shots were pissweak, Chad came out to strong and with 2 weeks of fight camp just didnt have the gas tank,

I've watched the Mendes/McGregor fight, not the Lawler fight yet. I like how McGregor was carrying on like he usually does, then Mendes opened up that cut above McGregor's right eye. McGregor completely shut up straight away, his whole facial expression changed. It was great!!!!

I was there and it was amazing. I was tearing my hair out, thought McGregor was being needlessly careless, even moreso than usual.
Very glad he pulled it off in the end but I think if he fought that same fight against and Aldo or Edgar who had a full prep, he might not have been so lucky.

Been in fire with my bets lately. Knew mir had it in him. Was like an old school heavy weight fight. Who ever hits first wins