• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
how isn't midday sunday a prime time???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_time

"Prime time or peak time is the block of broadcast programming taking place during the middle of the evening for television programming."

Quit_punching_yourself-boxing-mistake.gif

most people use their saturdays not infront of the tv.

its better its on sunday imo.

Dominant performance. Cain looked to me more affected by the altitude than verdum. Haven't seen him gas that quickly ever. Full credit to verdum though. He totally outclassed him. I really wanted to see cain jump on his guard though. Beastly ground game and now has the striking to match.

I think stipe could give him trouble in the feet though.

Good fight. I'm a big Cain fan, but he got schooled. I wonder how much of the Cormier hype train gave him a false sense of security.

Only just got around to watching the Cain fight last night, completely surprised....

Obviously the altitude effected Cains Cardio a lot more then I thought would ever happen, and Fabs striking seemed to be really on point

Aldo has broken a rib, Im devastated, been waiting ages for Connor to get smashed

Farrrkkkk. Another eternity of UFC promos coming up again.

You think Aldo has the goods to dominate McGregor? I wondered if McGregor's length and athletism might be a bit for Aldo to handle.

EDIT: Aldo can't fight McGregor with a cracked rib or anything. McGregor was always going to use his length to kick at Aldo's body anyway. Now Aldo is just a target waiting to happen if he has bad ribs.

Last edited:
Aldo has broken a rib, Im devastated, been waiting ages for Connor to get smashed

FARK, was really lookin forward to this fight, I am sure there will be no shortage of people willing to step up an fight Connor, but will they be ready with less then 3wk to the fight?