• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Holy shit Big Country is taking a beating... Those knees and kicks the the body / legs. Jesus fuck first round Overeem looked awesome.

Did anyone watch prelims? Joseph Duffy, the only man to beat mcgreggor had his first ufc fight and man he looked awesome, some of the neatest boxing I've seen in mma for a while, he will be a contender over the next year.
I had a hard time watching Carla get beaten so badly, I was hoping her corner would throw in the towel or she would just go down, she took a flogging, Overeem looked the best he has in a long time but still not contendership material , lots of covering up against the cage while getting beaten and also turning his back, Cain would destroy him if he did that, and I was worried after Pettis when they touched gloves and he kinda layed back, he looked a bit cautious the whole fight and never relaxed which is when he fights best, just showed that what clay did to beat him using constant pressure is the key to beating him

The women's title fight was great. That division needed a dominant champion to make interesting match ups.

Everyone is making excuses for Pettis, but maybe RDA is just that good at the moment.

Hendricks looked lean and mean. Glad to see him take making weight seriously. He made Brown look like he wasn't Top 5 material.

Yeah was tough seeing Carla getting beat up that bad, just looked completely out classed, then again so did Pettis.......

The women's title fight was great. That division needed a dominant champion to make interesting match ups.

Everyone is making excuses for Pettis, but maybe RDA is just that good at the moment.

Hendricks looked lean and mean. Glad to see him take making weight seriously. He made Brown look like he wasn't Top 5 material.

I may be mistaken but didn't he get rid of that dickhead dolce looking after his diet. That would of helped.

I may be mistaken but didn't he get rid of that dickhead dolce looking after his diet. That would of helped.

I think so. It was mentioned that he got his diet in order on his own instead of relying on coaches near fight time.

I think so. It was mentioned that he got his diet in order on his own instead of relying on coaches near fight time.

His nutrition was terrible before this fight, he use to pig out in between fights then do massive cuts to fight, it was def the best I've seen him look walking into the cage,

His nutrition was terrible before this fight, he use to pig out in between fights then do massive cuts to fight, it was def the best I've seen him look walking into the cage,

how can pro fighters have terrible diets? its beyond my reasoning...

how can pro fighters have terrible diets? its beyond my reasoning...

It amazes me to, if I had a ufc contract I would be like coyboy cerrone, ready to fight year round, with the amount of injurys on mma pullouts are very common

He probably thinks your tiny starvation sized meals as terrible.

His diet can't be that bad, he is a former ufc champ and what are you??

So because someone is better fighter it means there diet is better?
1eb3b3fee8080861cf313032ef61348d.jpg
7fd19a339c37fb1b20abd03f000f9eb0.jpg

If they are world class elite it can't be to bad for what they are doing can it.

Not bad, clearly he is getting more than enough nutrition in to feed his training but it wasn't the best approach and clearly he knows that as he changed it after losing his belt, he came into this fight a heap thinner and without the need of dolce and his crazy weight cutting,

Not bad, clearly he is getting more than enough nutrition in to feed his training but it wasn't the best approach and clearly he knows that as he changed it after losing his belt, he came into this fight a heap thinner and without the need of dolce and his crazy weight cutting,

Dolce has no handle on reality when it comes to nutrition but is great at marketing. Seems some of the ufc fighters are working it out.

see ronda on wwe?

not only does zuffa now own Invicta. they must now have ties with wwe...

This was mentioned in a Joe Rogan podcast that was interesting.

don't remember it from the podcast, but that looks like the same hocus pocus that happens with masters using "touch" to send people flying, in this case, they holding back and only 1/2 performing the toss? couldn't stand the vid, had to turn it off early...