• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Who's been to a ufc event live. Worth the cost of going?

I have been to 3 in aus, on the last one at brisbane I went with kyle nokes brother and got free tickets about 15m from the cage, the mark hunt fight was mental, from now on I will pay more for better tickets,

I have been to 3 in aus, on the last one at brisbane I went with kyle nokes brother and got free tickets about 15m from the cage, the mark hunt fight was mental, from now on I will pay more for better tickets,

Best fight ever!

After listening the Brendan Schuabs podcast I'm thinking he is planning on dropping to 205. He hasn't said it but he has mentioned a few times he isn't fighting for a while and has a lot of weight to loose.

Not sure it's going to be any better for him if he does. Jones, rumble, DC, Guss, ect.

l wonder how he'll look at 205... He seems around the same size as Stipe Miocic who could be another guy who might be able to drop. Some guys do better being smaller in a heavier weight class (Mike Swick @ 85 is / was a lot better than Swick at 170 l think) so time will tell. Schaub wasn't the fastest heavyweight though and l see him getting beaten to the punch quite a bit at 205...

l wonder how he'll look at 205... He seems around the same size as Stipe Miocic who could be another guy who might be able to drop. Some guys do better being smaller in a heavier weight class (Mike Swick @ 85 is / was a lot better than Swick at 170 l think) so time will tell. Schaub wasn't the fastest heavyweight though and l see him getting beaten to the punch quite a bit at 205...

Most recent podcast he had Matt Mitrione and he mentioned he was excited to see schuabs next fight. I'm sure he is going down. Schuab doesn't even have a fight planned. He has something going on.

I think it's not a bad move for him. Let's face it jones and Gus are bigger than him at 205. A bit less knock out power in 205 might give him a chance to use his BJJ that he thinks he is pretty good at.

Most recent podcast he had Matt Mitrione and he mentioned he was excited to see schuabs next fight. I'm sure he is going down. Schuab doesn't even have a fight planned. He has something going on.

I think it's not a bad move for him. Let's face it jones and Gus are bigger than him at 205. A bit less knock out power in 205 might give him a chance to use his BJJ that he thinks he is pretty good at.

It would be a good career move for him.. 2 wins in a row at LHW and he'd be near the top of the heap l'd say with how the UFC works.

Don't let Schuab get you into that darce to gator roll combe he tries going for every chance he gets...

l do see him winning a few fights against some of the top 15 LHw's though... Lil nog, Maldanado and maybe a couple of the aging 'legends' which l don't want to see him get. l don't really see him beating any top 10 guys.. maybe OSP or Manuwa? l'll guess we'll see how he looks at 205 soon enough.

I really can't see Shaub going any better at LHW, I just cant, maybe in Bellator or some other organisation but not the UFC

It would be a good career move for him.. 2 wins in a row at LHW and he'd be near the top of the heap l'd say with how the UFC works.

Don't let Schuab get you into that darce to gator roll combe he tries going for every chance he gets...

l do see him winning a few fights against some of the top 15 LHw's though... Lil nog, Maldanado and maybe a couple of the aging 'legends' which l don't want to see him get. l don't really see him beating any top 10 guys.. maybe OSP or Manuwa? l'll guess we'll see how he looks at 205 soon enough.

I see it as a very good move for him. As much as he likes to talk about how big he is he is tubby at HW. Not lean by any stretch. He could walk around at a lean 225 and make 205 easy. I think he may have the potential to make a top 5 205. I may be biased after listening to his podcasts he sounds like a good bloke giving it a fucken good crack.

Yeah he could make 205 easy. Does he even cut weight when he fights? Jones walks around at 230 and has no problem making the weight cut.

I think he has to, he's not going anywhere in the HW division.

Yeah he could make 205 easy. Does he even cut weight when he fights? Jones walks around at 230 and has no problem making the weight cut.

Wouldn't have to cut weight. HW is 265 he walks around at a tubby 245-250

jj bodyshape is nothing like shaub
cant compare apples and oranges

i dont see how hed make lhw without losing alot of muscle and really hurting at weight cut

remember hes more natty than the others

l prefer watching 185's the most l think. Best of both worlds l feel...

Henry Cujedo made 125 for the first time in his mma career - Could he be a challenge to DJ? Truth be told l'm finding it hard to care who DJ fights but l'm sure the UFC will bill him on a card with a really good main card to get his numbers up... Similar to what happened with the recent card Rousey was on.. A lot of people l feel wouldn't have bothered to buy tickets / order the ppv if the end card that happened was billed at the start. l think more people wanted to see Weidman vs Belfort and... fuck, there was one other good fight than was canned over another rousey squash match.