• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I reckon of Rousey v Holm fight goes ahead Rouse would try to stand and strike with her, and honestly with her improved striking and I would think more power could quite possibly win on stand up, and if losing she take he down and win by arm bar again or any other submission of her choosing....

I think you're right. She may as well adopt the GSP gameplan from now on; beat fighters at their own game.

I reckon of Rousey v Holm fight goes ahead Rouse would try to stand and strike with her, and honestly with her improved striking and I would think more power could quite possibly win on stand up, and if losing she take he down and win by arm bar again or any other submission of her choosing....

l think Tate or Zingano would have been more of a threat on their feet than Holm... KFG was not impressed at all with her sticking and see Honda Housey still using her grappling to wear her out than fucking her up stricking if the does employ that gameplan.. Similar to Diaz vs Penn. Diaz clinched Penn until he was tired than went to the pitter patter 70/30 punches.

Rousey will retire undefeated and if cyborg makes the cut she will get taken down and submitted, until we get a legit top level BJJ lady in the division Ronda will dominate, I like Holly but she is a point fighter, no power in her strikes, none of these lady's have the TD defence to deal with her judo

Yeah after all the hype and not knowing much about Holly coming into the fight apart from her boxing credentials on paper, I wasn't real impressed with her stricking, didn't seem to have any power in the shots and only a split a decision over Pennington wasn't really convincing, Tate, Zingano, Kaufman, Mcmann, would all win easily I am thinking...

holly is crap, she's got nothing, except she'll fail a ped test soon with those abs. not a single combo, looked like sparring. no brains, no fighter instinct.

invicta was the shit. so good. Alexa Grasso is legit the biggest cutie pie.

ronda raped cat :(

Got my tickets for the Adelaide show. As usual it was reported here as "human fighting" and had an opinion poll. Glad to see UFC fans got on there and shut down any retarded arguments.

I'm pretty sure [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; has...

In Aus or overseas you thinking Bazza?

I went to the one in Sydney last year. [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION];
It was the 1st time in UFC history that every fight was a stoppage. I've been to state of origins, bledisloe cups, even Cathy Freeman's 400m gold at the Olympics. The UFC was not far behind them. Great spectacle, BUT a few silent periods when the telecast is on ads or pre recorded interviews between fights.
Would definitely go again without hesitation.

I went to the one in Sydney last year. [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION];
It was the 1st time in UFC history that every fight was a stoppage. I've been to state of origins, bledisloe cups, even Cathy Freeman's 400m gold at the Olympics. The UFC was not far behind them. Great spectacle, BUT a few silent periods when the telecast is on ads or pre recorded interviews between fights.
Would definitely go again without hesitation.

How good would it have been to be at the UFC event in Ireland when Connor McGregor was fighting. The crowd was going absolutely mental.