• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
def one of the most entertaining fights ive seen, similar to the bonner griffin fight, but at a better pace, I think Gilbert has a good style to rival Pettis, get in his face and dont give him a chance to pull the fancy shit of, I hope it happens,

Looking forward to this one...

y3e2u9uv.jpg

Yep should be a cracker, i have this funny feeling Hendricks could be the man....

I sort of agree with you, I think it will go one of 2 ways... If its a technical fight i think its GSP all the way but if Hendricks lands a bomb on GSP it could be all over in a similar fashion to when he lost to Matt Serra in 2007..

Yeah but even on the gorund i dont think GSP will be able to wrestle and lay on Hendricks to victory like he has been able to do with previous opponents. Plus Hendricks has that KO power in dem hands....

Hendricks definitely has KO power, there is no denying that... Will be interesting to see how it plays out, i think you might be right though Neddy...

GSP vs Hendricks, tough match

Bit of a fan of both fighters

I wonder what's next instore for Big Country?

I would like to see him in light-heavy.

Heaps more conditioning and keep his knockout power.

I thought they said both Cormier and Big Country were moving down to LH, Big Country while i am a fan he needs to to start using his BJJ a little more, while he certainly has KO power has a very good ground game, just doesnt seem to be using it as much since he has learnt to knock people out....

GSP this weekend, besides a punches chance I really dont think he has much to offer GSP, they have done a great job of hyping him, but I think he is far from the most dangerous guy he has faced,

Will be interesting but I really think Hendricks has the tools to bring GSP down, in saying this it may make GSP train more than ever and bring his best package yet, but he is getting on and hasn't fought for a while.

Also anyone see the last UFC fight night? Man it was a KO fest and fights really delivered.

Fight night was awesome, Hendricks has one tool and GSP is very aware of it, go watch the hendricks/condit then the GSP/Condit, GSP is next level

Don't know, Hendricks has. Very good ground game just hasn't really had to use it as yet, but will be interesting to see, how good did everyone think Silva was before he was beaten?

Don't know, Hendricks has. Very good ground game just hasn't really had to use it as yet, but will be interesting to see, how good did everyone think Silva was before he was beaten?

Silva was the king of a dud division, look who GSP has beat Diaz/shield/condit/alvis/Hardy/pen and Finch, all legit threats all in there prime, he is yet to show a hole in his game, prove me wrong, but I think GSP is bigger/stronger fitter far more versatile very comfortable at going 5 rounds, Hendricks is a one trick pony with no gas tank facing prob his only chance at a title, tonnes of pressure on his back, I just think if he cant knock him out first round he will get picked apart for 5

Out of all those you mentioned, Shields is extremely overrated and should have never go his shot, and Hardy was pretty ordinary as well, Condit was definately legit and got beat fare and square and the others were also worthy opponents but GSP basically just grappled fucked em for 5 rounds and lay on em, Hendricks does have the Ko power but also a very good grappling as well.

Will be interesting.

Out of all those you mentioned, Shields is extremely overrated and should have never go his shot, and Hardy was pretty ordinary as well, Condit was definately legit and got beat fare and square and the others were also worthy opponents but GSP basically just grappled fucked em for 5 rounds and lay on em, Hendricks does have the Ko power but also a very good grappling as well.

Will be interesting.

Shields is boring and I think I could give him a run on the feet lol, but he gained some decet respect points with me in the Maia fight, I dunno I just cant see Hendicks being the dethroner, but if you hit someone hard enough they will fall,
either way its a bad ass card, I saw some photos of Cowboy and he looks like a cancer patient, Bad move in my opinion him heading to FW after this fight(to many beast in that division)