• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
he still has to beat GSP(offically) I honestly think GSP wasnt all there, I saw one superman punch, only one of his sneaky duck under take downs(first 5 secs) no spinning side kicks, his takedown attempts were slow, he just seemed in cruise mode, App GSP made around 1.5mil out of that fight

I think silva will easily win. He was fucking around before he got knocked out. It looked like he was going to win easily then copped one while fucking around too much.

Robbie Lawler is trying to push for a fight against Hendricks....would be a pretty good slugfest I reckon. I'd like to see Condit get another shot, he never gives up, a real warrior.

Geez I wish I could follow MMA without having to put up with Dana White constantly in our faces all the time. He's a fkn douchebag...his ranting after the fight was ridiculous. He got all shitty about GSP retiring, saying no way he'll allow it. One of the reporters at the press conference asked shouldn't you check what the problem is before commenting.

For a guy who's meant to be the president of the UFC he's got a distinct lack of class. You'd never see Demetriou, David Gallop or James Sutherland carry on like this fuckwit.

I'd like to see his good mate Roy Nelson clock him with a swinging overhead right, put him nighty night, and then the Nevada State Athletic Commission give him a 6 month medical suspension.

I didn't think dana was upset at him retiring. He was upset that he said he was just going to take a break. Well you can't just do that and hang onto your belt.

he still has to beat GSP(offically) I honestly think GSP wasnt all there, I saw one superman punch, only one of his sneaky duck under take downs(first 5 secs) no spinning side kicks, his takedown attempts were slow, he just seemed in cruise mode, App GSP made around 1.5mil out of that fight

Yep agree with this, he didnt look the same and i think it was in the second and third rounds i thought he was injured, may have just been due to knees and kicks to the legs but he just wasnt moving right...

Yep agree with this, he didnt look the same and i think it was in the second and third rounds i thought he was injured, may have just been due to knees and kicks to the legs but he just wasnt moving right...

I think its was just because of the punishment he took.

Can't wait to watch it. I couldn't figure out how Bigfoot would win it prior to the bout. Bit surprising Hunt didn't get to Bigfoot's chin after 5 rounds, he's getting old I guess.

Can't wait to watch it. I couldn't figure out how Bigfoot would win it prior to the bout. Bit surprising Hunt didn't get to Bigfoot's chin after 5 rounds, he's getting old I guess.

You'll have to watch it. Probably the best fight I have seen, was screaming at the TV. Hunt looked like he was going to finish him 2 or 3 times but seemed a little wary of the kicks, reach and takedowns so didn't go in for the kill but really was probably just fatigue. Hunt also survived a savage knee.

Hunts takedowns were a surprise.

Overall I thought Hunt had the win but would have to watch it again.

I was lucky enough to score a front row ticket the night before the event and am very glad I went, was a amazing event and the crowd in the hunt fight was unbelievable, easily the best HW fight I have seen

What a war! I just watched it (had it recorded).... Great fight! So many big shots and so much damage inflicted... As others have said one of the best HW fights in ages...

I thought the decision was a bit rough.. I thought hunt won the fight, it was close but I felt he got the better of the exchanges, especially later in the fight and bigfoots face was a lot more bloodied up come the end of the 5th. The stoppage to consult the doctors I think also played in bigfoots favour as he looked to be in trouble at that stage...

What a war! I just watched it (had it recorded).... Great fight! So many big shots and so much damage inflicted... As others have said one of the best HW fights in ages...

I thought the decision was a bit rough.. I thought hunt won the fight, it was close but I felt he got the better of the exchanges, especially later in the fight and bigfoots face was a lot more bloodied up come the end of the 5th. The stoppage to consult the doctors I think also played in bigfoots favour as he looked to be in trouble at that stage...

Oh yeah the stoppage for the doc changed the fight. Looked like a stoppage was very close and it gave bigfoot a chance to recover.

I don't agree with the stoppage for the docs. You either stop the fight or keep going. No mid fight check ups to allow someone a rest.

Yeah if the doctors stoppage didn't happen looked like Hunt had Bigfoot rocked and a finish was in sight.

Given that stoppage worked in bigfoots favour and Hunt STILL had 1 judge score in his favour at the end of the 5th I thought he was VERY unlucky not to walk away with the W.

When hunt started throwing a lot of elbows late I though I reckon he has broke his hand. Turns out he did.

Watched the fight. I gave Bigfoot rounds 1, 2 and 4 and Hunt rounds 3 and 5.

Only reason I gave Bigfoot round 1 was the knockdown. Not sure it was a legitimate knockdown as Bigfoot was standing Southpaw at the time (with Hunt Orthodox) so a trip may have accidently occurred. Gave Bigfoot round 4 as Hunt was pretty much unarmed during round 4 as Hunt was reluctant to throw due to the broken hand.

If Hunt hadn't have broken his hand he should have won on points or finished it (but if me Auntie had balls she'd be me Uncle!).

Now that was a fuckin fight, not the greatest fight of all time like some were saying but it was certainly one of the best fights of 2013 and one of the best recent HW fights, and even though Hunt didn't win I think a draw was sort of fitting for the type of fight it was and has done no damage to either fighter as far as rankings.

I watched the fight at home on my own... even under such sedate conditions I was leaping out of my chair repeatedly. What a fight.