• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Would not surprise if the Reem does get cut, he hasnt exactly set the UFC on fire....

Sonnen did look great in what is not his natural weight class, Uriah Hall looked ordinary for someone with big expectations and i think he may have got a little ahead of himself after coming out of the Ultimate fighter even though he lost the final. Uriah Faber was great after he got taken down in the first 10 secs, after that it was all Faber...

I really like Sonnen. He talks shit up but you always know he is going to give it a great crack.

The Uriah hall fight was fucking embarrassing to watch. I had some people around while I was watching and they wanted to know why they kept high fiveing instead of fighting. It was pathetic. Hall doesn't have the killer instinct that fighters need. He throws the flashy ones, gets lucky sometimes and they land and he looks like a superstar but otherwise he is terrible to watch.

I really like Sonnen. He talks shit up but you always know he is going to give it a great crack.

The Uriah hall fight was fucking embarrassing to watch. I had some people around while I was watching and they wanted to know why they kept high fiveing instead of fighting. It was pathetic. Hall doesn't have the killer instinct that fighters need. He throws the flashy ones, gets lucky sometimes and they land and he looks like a superstar but otherwise he is terrible to watch.

Yeah pretty much the same I see things as well, have always been a Sonnen fan, I love his trash talk, but as you said he generally backs it up, I was spewing when he threw that spinning back fist against Silva in their second fight as I knew straight away it was going to end badly for him from there...

As Hall well, you can get away with that stuff against ordinary fighters but sooner or later it will catch up with you, all you have to do is look at the TUF final, he didnt like being man handled and getting in a fight, preferred to stand and so the flashy stuff. And WTF was all the high giving about and touching gloves, it wasn't a championship fight, it wasn't the final round, hell it wasn't even a good fight with big mutual exchanges, fuckin bulkshit, keep you hands up and fight for fuck sakes....

Ufc 165, Jon Jones won but was lucky. Was an amazing fight. I think now people see the type of fighter that will test him. I wanted jones to win but thought right up to the winner being announced that he had probably lost. Surely a great rematch coming up.

Some great fights coming up over the next few months.

yep i thought gus did enough to win that... but jones dug deep in the 4th and 5th, thats the only thing that saved him from a loss.

great fight, rematch will be possibly biggest fight we've seen, for such a young dude gus really has his head on straight, great role model, has a long career ahead of him.

i thought it was close, but jones was the one moving forward pretty much the whole fight.. first round to gus, second was line ball and i had the last three to jones.. it didn't look like all the leg kicks were going to slow gus down but they finally did in the end

to win a belt you need to beat the champion.. might be more relevant to boxing, but i don't think gus beat jones

can't wait for the rematch, really looking forward to ufc 168 also for the silva rematch..

anyone watching tuf season 18? man rousey comes across as such a sourpuss bitch when she doesn't get her way.. god help anyone in a relationship with her.. could watch pretty much any show with meisha in it for hours though

to win a belt you need to convincingly win is only an old myth, doesnt factor into the actual scoring of the rounds aka fight

haha yeah shed be the worst gf ever, making a big deal out of absolutely NOTHING, followed by tantrum and tears

I like Rousey. She is a bitch and being in a relationship would be a nightmare but she has a great fighters attitude. Win at all costs and fuck anyone else, its not a dating show.

Jones Vs Gus was a sick fight. Thought it was just going to be another beat down by Jones, but wow.

Thought Gus had it, had he not got clipped by the spinning elbow in the 4th in the last minute, he would probably be the champ. Jones no longer has 100% take down defence lol.

Rematch should be sick.

All the numbered cards for the rest of the year are amazing.

Fuck, second time I had to type this......

I am pretty much of the same opinion as everyone else here, was an excellent title fight and one of the best in recent memory...

I gave the first round to Gus, the second and third I thought were pretty 50/50 but if i had to score I would give the second to Gus and the third to Jones, with the 4th and 5th going to Jones, so I think the a oring was pretty much spot on, the rematch should be a cracker, I can't see there not being a rematxh after such a great fight.

Should also note that Glover Texeria(sp?) has not impressed me much, in any of his recent fights. His won them, certainly, and finished his last two, but he hasn't dominated them, start to finish there is no way he is on jones'es level.

Jones vs Gus was fucking amazing, edge of your seat stuff for 25min.

I wanted Gus to win so bad, but agreed with the decision on reflection. It was all about that elbow in the 4th.

I kinda hope they dont do the immediate rematch, give Gus a top 10 victim then match the rematch.

Jones vs Texeria Feb 1 is unofficially announced.

Maybe it is better that gus gets another fight in, his next fight is meant to be Sweden sometime, so it will most liley be a 5 rounder.

Palhares Cut from UFC after holding onto heel hook submission for too long against Pierce, also didnt get the 50k bonus for sub of the night...

Dana White: Rousimar Palhares released from the UFC (updated) - MMA Fighting

Good riddance.

Pretty lackluster event, even though the sweeps by Sheilds were impressive, I am a Maia fanboy (that brutal nose squirting crank/submission), really wanted to see him challenge for the title.

FOTN went to the ladies on TUF for me.

Good riddance.

Pretty lackluster event, even though the sweeps by Sheilds were impressive, I am a Maia fanboy (that brutal nose squirting crank/submission), really wanted to see him challenge for the title.

FOTN went to the ladies on TUF for me.

Havent seen the Shields/Maia Fight yet, but was hoping Maia would win, dont like Shields at all, and i have heard the TUF one was good, but yet to see it either, something to watch tonight....