• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Damn, I thought Gsots was a decent bloke.

Remember the hospital fight between Joe Riggs and Nick Diaz a few years back? Lol

AWWWWWWWWWW SHEEEET:

UFC 155 weigh in results: Junior Dos Santos (239) vs. Cain Velasquez (240) - Bloody Elbow

Big fights tomorrow morning.

Damn, I thought Gsots was a decent bloke.

Remember the hospital fight between Joe Riggs and Nick Diaz a few years back? Lol

Theres been a few with the Diaz bros.... Nick and Joe in the hospital, Nick and Nate vs KjNoons and his old man in some parking lot, Nick throwing shoes at diego sanchez before walking out to fight.

Theres been a few with the Diaz bros.... Nick and Joe in the hospital, Nick and Nate vs KjNoons and his old man in some parking lot, Nick throwing shoes at diego sanchez before walking out to fight.

Rofl, not surprised, but I hadn't heard of them lol.

I think JDS got will KO Cain, not within 60seconds though. But before the 4th.

I think JDS got will KO Cain, not within 60seconds though. But before the 4th.

l think he will as well... l want to see how he goes if cain gets him down though but if JDS doesn't get too tired or over agressive l dont see Cain rushing through his punches or anything...

Joe's pissing me off in the Leban vs Brunson fight.... Brunson lands 3 1-2 combos then chris lands a shitty leg kick and Joe says "great leg kick by Leban". Just ignores all the GNP from bruson and talks about lebens submission game which hes just laying there....

Joe's pissing me off in the Leban vs Brunson fight.... Brunson lands 3 1-2 combos then chris lands a shitty leg kick and Joe says "great leg kick by Leban". Just ignores all the GNP from bruson and talks about lebens submission game which hes just laying there....

Agreed. His so fucking biased, pretty annoying at times.

Main event time now.
If cain doesn't get stopped in the first few rounds its his. Wonder what JDS would eb like in the later rounds.

However I doubt it makes it that far...

Agreed. His so fucking biased, pretty annoying at times.

Main event time now.
If cain doesn't get stopped in the first few rounds its his. Wonder what JDS would eb like in the later rounds.

However I doubt it makes it that far...

Holy shit, JDS is tired already..... Cain stoppage in the third maybe?

Cain could've ended it, or he should've anyway. As it was, he mostly fucked around after getting some actual solid hits in, didn't genuinely try to submit (okay, maybe once IIRC, but jesus, he had JDS's back how many times?!), and ended up as tired as, or more so than, JDS.

Disappointing fight.

Some of the others were interesting however - and a couple were *really* bloody, if that's your thing.

Yeah JDS seemed to recover in the later rounds. Not sure how JDS survived the first two.

And if you've seent eh after shots, of the days after. wow. JDS and J-lou and pretty messy lol.

Can;t wait for 156 adn 157 though, sick cards. The non ppv look pretty good too.

Cain could've ended it, or he should've anyway. As it was, he mostly fucked around after getting some actual solid hits in, didn't genuinely try to submit (okay, maybe once IIRC, but jesus, he had JDS's back how many times?!), and ended up as tired as, or more so than, JDS.

Disappointing fight.

Some of the others were interesting however - and a couple were *really* bloody, if that's your thing.

l was happy enough with the main event. l agree Cain could have possibly got the finish if he flurried on the feet once or twice but l had no problem him going for takedowns securing position and then landing some shots, he still did some massive damage. With the armbad 'attempt' Cain said he didn't fully go for it because he hadn't secured the position / JDS and a failed armbar would have resulted in him being on bottom in side control / had his back taken depending on how JDS defended. The undercard fights where better then the main card fights bar Miller - J/Lau... glad l didnt pay for the card as per usual.

Yeah JDS seemed to recover in the later rounds. Not sure how JDS survived the first two.

And if you've seent eh after shots, of the days after. wow. JDS and J-lou and pretty messy lol.

Can;t wait for 156 adn 157 though, sick cards. The non ppv look pretty good too.

Cant wait for Belfort v Bisping card. l do hope bisping wins and gets a shot at Silva... l think hed do a lot better then most people / better then people would think.

JDS threw very little punches in that fight.

If Bisping beats Belfort, he should just retire.

I wish Leben was more aggressive in his fight.

Looking forward to Diaz vs GSP!

Did enjoy the JDS/Cain fight very muchly, I think Cain could have finished the fight a a couple of times but i think he was being a little careful considering the damage he done early to JDS just to make sure he won and got his title back. The Miller/Lauzon fight was a prettyt good fight too, even thought Lauzon lost i dont think it did his reputation or chances any damage in the fight, i just think he left his run a little late when he went for the heal hook and the choke, the choke looked pretty deep just ran out of time.

JDS threw very little punches in that fight.

If Bisping beats Belfort, he should just retire.

I wish Leben was more aggressive in his fight.

Looking forward to Diaz vs GSP!

Should retire??? in his last 9 fights he has lost twice, once to Anderson Silva and once to Jon Jones(closest anyone has come to beating JJ with that arm bar), 2 off the most talented fighters to ever enter a cage, and Bisping is the number one contender no shame losing there,

Jose Aldo vs Frankie Edgar is going to be FOTY, cannot wait for this one

Ki hope aldo leg kicks frankie to death like he did with faber. Cant stand frankies pitter patter point scoring fights, similar to the 125's.

Also nick diaz may be scared homie, hes not returning calls or txts already. If he misses the press conference again its game over.

Jose Aldo vs Frankie Edgar is going to be FOTY, cannot wait for this one

Ki hope aldo leg kicks frankie to death like he did with faber. Cant stand frankies pitter patter point scoring fights, similar to the 125's.

Yeah Aldo via Destruction I reckon. Frankie is gonna get Faber'ed lol. However if Frankie doesn't take much damage in the first two rounds, I reckon he could take it. If he does take it, I hope he drops to 135 too. Could be FOTY though.

as for the 125's, Jonhson and Dodson is crap, no one cares about either of them. If Benadidez or Mcall were champ, I could see the division doing alright.

I think the biggest problem people have with Bisping is the impression he is a non finisher, i dont know off the top of my head, but cant recall the last person he KO'd or Submitted, most have gone to a decision.

I think the biggest problem people have with Bisping is the impression he is a non finisher, i dont know off the top of my head, but cant recall the last person he KO'd or Submitted, most have gone to a decision.

Jason Day in his middleweight debut is KFG's guess.

Edit: Shows what l know....... Out of his 6 latest wins he's finished 3 of them. Denis Kang via tko, Jorge Rivera via tko and mayem via tko.....