• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Completely agree. His a knob head. He had his ~8 minutes of fame, he fucked it up with a sloppy spinning backfist. Anderson embarrassed him, and Jones is gonna be a whole lot worse.

8 mins of fame?? he cleaned up the middle weight division, minus Anderson Silva(beat him up for 23mins though) dominated Miller,Marquart,Okami, beat Bisping, he will still be a top 5 in LHW, as for Silva embarrassing him, he has pretty well embarrassed every person he has fought, yes he has a mouth but that mouth has got him further in the sport and a truck load more money than if he kept it shut, very smart man IMO, and from what ive heared he is actually a real nice guy behind the cameras, It will be interesting how his PR is after this TUF series aires

Some really decent fights so far. Kim Winslow should be shot though. Overeem also looked a shit load less 'ripped' at the weigh ins yesterday.

God damn that fight was awful..... l hope rashad loses to be honest, make him try win a fight next time out instead of trying not to lose.

Edit: Good....

Fuck night of upsets.

Oveerm looked pretty cocky. I could tell ti was coming, with the fucking size of Bigfoots hand, you can't afford to get hit by them. Can;t fucking beleive it happened, and he gets KO'ed in such weird ways, the haters will be lvong it.

I feel asleep durind the Rashard fight.

Thought aldo didn;t look that great. Well not the absolute killer that he should be. Those leg kicks were savage but he only done a few.

Glad Benavidez won. and glad Fitch lost. lol.

Fuck night of upsets.

Oveerm looked pretty cocky. I could tell ti was coming, with the fucking size of Bigfoots hand, you can't afford to get hit by them. Can;t fucking beleive it happened, and he gets KO'ed in such weird ways, the haters will be lvong it.

I feel asleep durind the Rashard fight.

Thought aldo didn;t look that great. Well not the absolute killer that he should be. Those leg kicks were savage but he only done a few.

Glad Benavidez won. and glad Fitch lost. lol.

Aldo looked 'okay' not p4p #2 good though. Wish he threw more kicks though because I despise frankies point fighting. Just glad the judges dont see his pitter patter that does no damage as 'significant strikes' After the card pettis called aldo out and I dont blame him, dana liked the idea so that may be next instead of him going after the lw title.

Overeem looked like shit both physically and performance wise. I get it that he cant go in there throwing head kicks at bigfoot but I think he should have tried pushong the pace before tiring out. Wouldnt surprise me if overeem quits, his stock fell soo much tonight he might bail back to k1.

Rashad didnt do a fucking thing. Glad he lost and I dont think lil nog is that great either. Would like nog vs glover now to give glover a name opponent to t/ko.

Maia looked good. Totally grinded out fitch and as joe who pissed me off tonight kept saying he was just too strong and technical. So long as he doesnt try turn into k1 maia I think hell get a shot with 2 more wins.

Yeah, I was hoping Frankie would get faber'ed should of kept those savage leg kicks going, Dissapointed that it went the distance.

I thought overeem looked good. Skill wise and still strong as an ox. But he was cocky, and could kind of see the upset coming, keeping his hands down etc. I got my brother to watch it cos I said it should only be 3 minutes long lol. Also thought Overeem might not want to shatter his hand on Bigfoots head lol. Glad bigfoot won, even though I'm a huge Overeem fan. and was pretty funny that he was yelling at him after the tko.

Wonder who gets Cain next...

#Rallyforhunt

If he gets past struve lol......

I think dana seemed a little pissed at the post fight presser since evans and overeem lost thier title shots. Wiedman gets silva now and.... Not sure for Cain. Dont really want jds vs cain 3 yet but waiting for werdum to fuck nog up seems like too much of a wait.

Maia looks very strong, just watching it now and completely dominated Fitch from the first round, just a little disapponted he couldnt finish out the fight.

Yep Dana must be pissed. The results really fucked them over lol.

and yeah Maia looks really impressive, hope he earns a title shot within a few fights.