• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Anyone who thinks/says that Hillary Clinton is one tenth, one hundredth the bad unethical person that Donald Trump is is ignorant or just unethical themselves.

Don't worry Woody, Fadi hasn't got a clue on this topic, Darko is just trolling as usual and sprouting right wing crap......
Don't drag me into your stupid commy arguments
I've made my view clear about those two bozos running for president

As an aside, you keep going on about people being "ethical" a lot for some reason and you know the old saying, "a fox smells his own hole"

Don't drag me into your stupid commy arguments
I've made view clear about those two bozos running for president

As an aside, you keep going on about people being "ethical" a lot for some reason and you know the old saying, "a fox smells his own hole"

I left something out. You're right wing, a troll and ignorant of Trumps' history.

Hahah... thats a bit silly...
How can it be confusing? ?

You put a Fire Truck outside the Trump Tower while someone is yelling on a phone "we is on the 40th floor, help". Ladder goes up from the outside to the wrong floor etc etc.

Last edited:
"Jill Harth, who says Donald Trump groped her multiple times during the 1990s, is speaking out about his lewd comments caught on a hot mic.
Speaking exclusively to Inside Edition, the New York-based makeup artist said she was floored by the recording, in which he claimed he would "grab" women and "just start kissing them... I don’t even wait."
"This is what I was saying," Harth said. "He's saying from his words what he does. How can people not believe me now? How can they not believe me now? .......... "He lied," she said. "He lied and it made me angry. It made me angry that he did that." "He groped me," she continued. "He absolutely groped me. He just slipped his hand there, touching my private parts.""
http://www.insideedition.com/headli...roping-comments-how-can-people-not-believe-me

Here are all the times Donald Trump has been accused of rape or attempted rape
"According to legal documents, Trump has been accused of raping a 13-year-old child, raping his ex-wife, and attempting to rape a former business associate. He vehemently denies all of these accusations—and it should be noted anyone can file a civil complaint in court, and a complaint is by no means proof of allegations. That being said, the accusations are chilling ........ "

http://fusion.net/story/328522/donald-trump-accused-rape-sexual-assault/

Here are all the times Donald Trump has been accused of rape or attempted rape
"According to legal documents, Trump has been accused of raping a 13-year-old child, raping his ex-wife, and attempting to rape a former business associate. He vehemently denies all of these accusations—and it should be noted anyone can file a civil complaint in court, and a complaint is by no means proof of allegations. That being said, the accusations are chilling ........ "

http://fusion.net/story/328522/donald-trump-accused-rape-sexual-assault/
He is close friends with a known child sex offender, his old billionaire mate he used to party with. Can't remember his name.