• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
94da79a89acb4d5437c0215816682ca5.jpg

Almost a thousand hits on this thread in the last few days @Admin; has to be United States I.P. addresses??? We could be influencing the outcome of the Election. This could be where the Election is won or lost, right here on Ausbb!

Better get in here @Repacked; if Gooby and Darkbuttz represent the Dark Side of the Force, we must be the Jedi.

Almost a thousand hits on this thread in the last few days @Admin; has to be United States I.P. addresses??? We could be influencing the outcome of the Election. This could be where the Election is won or lost, right here on Ausbb!

Better get in here @Repacked; if Gooby and Darkbuttz represent the Dark Side of the Force, we must be the Jedi.

It's only gonna get more hits closer to Election Day.. [emoji849]

I am witnessing the beginning of the end for the Untied States of America. All great nations eventually fall, and the US is not going to be an exception to this rule. Its decline won't necessarily be dependent on some external/foreign power, but rather the meltdown would take place from within its very internal core.

So much empty rhetorics about defeating ISIS. As a Muslim, I can assure you ISIS has already been defeated long ago. There was only one way to defeat ISIS, and mighty force was never (and could never be) one of those forces. The only force on the planet that could defeat (and has defeated) ISIS are the Muslims themselves...., by not subscribing to its call of khilafah (leadership), as called upon by Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

You may wish to believe otherwise and that what is going on in Syria right now is all about ISIS, when in reality this is far from the truth. A revolution by the earlier formed free Syrian army is being waged against one of the most ruthless dictators the Mideast has ever seen, backed by few nations (of which the US is one). Proxy wars between Russia and the US on the one hand, and Saudi Arabia and Iran on the other, is what's been dragging this war for the past 5 years since the initial uprising of 2011.

The balance of world power is becoming increasingly vacant, as the US loses its unjust grip on the weak and oppressed of this world. Who will fill this future vacancy is up for discussion.

Last edited:
I am witnessing the beginning of the end for the Untied States of America. All great nations eventually fall, and the US is not going to be an exception to this rule. Its decline won't necessarily be dependent on some external/foreign power, but rather the meltdown would take place from within its very internal core.

The United States isn't crumbling, it's just withdrawing from its "World Police Force" role. We as Australians should be concerned as it means we need to spend more on Defence and Intelligence as we can no longer rely so much on our "big brother the U.S." Australia, and countries like us are the real losers.

The United States isn't crumbling, it's just withdrawing from its "World Police Force" role. We as Australians should be concerned as it means we need to spend more on Defence and Intelligence as we can no longer rely so much on our "big brother the U.S." Australia, and countries like us are the real losers.
I don't look at it that way. I look at it from a "just" point of view. If you're just, then come and rule, irrespective of what label or name you wish to be called. With power comes responsibility. The US has been a slave to Zionism for far too long, and that would eventually bring it down (with Zionism).

I'm happy for Australia to take the leading role, as I see it, it (Australia), is one of the most stable and level headed western government I can think of. The more we listen to the US and its unjust foreign policy, the more we see ourselves dragged into a world position that does not sit well with our moral character. I've been here fore nearly 40 years now, and I do not view an Aussie the way I view an American (politician that is ). We need to wake up and stop believing that without uncle Sam's help and back up we're doomed by default. I don't see it that way. We choose to be who we are. This is not the Australia I once knew.