• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I respect what you've written Darko, and I hope I didn't come across like I want others to believe what I believe. Each to his own belief, irrespective of what that belief may be.
I am confident in saying Fadi, that you and I have an understanding of each other and with that comes respect

I am confident in saying Fadi, that you and I have an understanding of each other and with that comes respect
I love the way you have expressed and phrased those thoughts Darko, thank you brother. The feeling is very much mutual, I can assure you of that sir.

Trump - Republican Nominee

yeh because there isnt already 20 pages of my point that you have failed to grasp.

but yes, you win.bravo

You seem to forget your announcement of exiting this thread?

Your point doesn't exclude it from being terrorism.

You conveniently ignore he committed an act of terror in the name of a terrorist group. What do you want, every terrorist to do a survey to see if they totally understand the ins and out of the terrorist organization they are following.

This is part of how these groups work these days, they inspire the wakkos and nut jobs from all ends of the world to follow their cause and do their bidding. This is a prime example of it. The don't need to pass a the Isis history test to carry it out.

The only tripe of yours I see bazza is through quotes, it seems I'm on your mind quite a bit. Maybe your a self loathing closet homosexual too? I don't judge for that bro, I judge you because you're a complete moron who embodies everything wrong with the internet. You are a problem on this forum and if I was a mod you'd be gone quick smart. You contribute nothing and have a tangible negative effect on any conversation you're involved in you troglodyte. xxx. Ps keep on thinking of me princess.

Last edited:
as i have already said you are in capable of thinking beyond black and white, so as always any debate with you is pointless.

Its pretty clear you cant property dispute what I am saying now. What is that 3 or 4 posts in a row now not replying to anything on the topic, Just more attempts at diversions.

You should have bailed out when you said you were going to.

Oh yeah let me guess, black and white, pointless, my little brain. Good for the lols though.

The only tripe of yours I see bazza is through quotes, it seems I'm on your mind quite a bit. Maybe your a self loathing closet homosexual too? I don't judge for that bro, I judge you because you're a complete moron who embodies everything wrong with the internet. You are a problem on this forum and if I was a mod you'd be gone quick smart. You contribute nothing and have a tangible negative effect on any conversation you're involved in. Die young you POS xxx. Ps keep on thinking of me princess.

Not a closet homo, no problems.

Where is the unfunny meme.

You announce that you ignore me but still post to me all the time. Must be love.

The only tripe of yours I see bazza is through quotes, it seems I'm on your mind quite a bit. Maybe your a self loathing closet homosexual too? I don't judge for that bro, I judge you because you're a complete moron who embodies everything wrong with the internet. You are a problem on this forum and if I was a mod you'd be gone quick smart. You contribute nothing and have a tangible negative effect on any conversation you're involved in. Die young you POS xxx. Ps keep on thinking of me princess.

Will add. I'm glad I disagree with most of what you say. You say I have nothing to add then tell me to die young. Glad I don't have much in common with that line of thinking.

Trump - Republican Nominee

you dont have much in common with any line of thinking.

you may well be the most single, simple minded idiot ive ever come across

You are actually going to defend a person who tells someone on a BB forum, that they want them to die young because they disagree with them.

Absolutely brilliant thought process there.

Keep digging that hole.

Barry, what is the real point of difference here between you and JW? Is it the fact that he won't call the killer a terrorist, acting on behalf (or because of ) some influence by some terrorist Muslim group, or is it that he won't say that the act itself was a terror related act? I hope I haven't added fuel to the fire here, but I am curious as to where this whole argument between you two is going?