• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Trump - Republican Nominee

please quote me saying that because he is gay he cant be a terrorist?

Well that's your claim at the moment. You linked a heap of articles about him being gay, doesn't make a difference.

So what have you changed it to now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that's your claim at the moment. You linked a heap of articles about him being gay, doesn't make a difference.

So what have you changed it to now.

lol, sometimes i think your just having a giant wind up.

i cleary said his motivations were probably because of his homosexuality not because of his religious views. and if it is the former it is not terrorism. learn to read.

anyway im checking out of this now, as ussual we have reached the point where i can no longer tell if your just trolling or you are just that stupid and unable to read.

Taliban fucked each other in the arse stupid, all terrorists, or freedom fighters if you ask them.

Trump - Republican Nominee

anyway im checking out of this now, as ussual we have reached the point where i can no longer tell if your just trolling or you are just that stupid and unable to read.

People always announce the check out of a topic when they have fucked up the argument and backed themselves into a corner.

So what he was gay. You seem to really linger way to much on this.
You are conveniently forgetting he rang up and pledged allegiance to Isis.

whats easier, to claim your doing it in the name of IS or admit your doing it because your so ashamed of being a fag? and if the shame is enough to drive him to murder people im guessing he isnt about to admit it in a hurry is he?

People always announce the check out of a topic when they have fucked up the argument and backed themselves into a corner.

lol is that really your tactic? wear people down with your constant bullshit and stupidity untill they give up and you can claim a victory?

whats easier, to claim your doing it in the name of IS or admit your doing it because your so ashamed of being a fag? and if the shame is enough to drive him to murder people im guessing he isnt about to admit it in a hurry is he?

for fuck sake use what little brain you have to work this shit out for yourself..

He was under investigation as a terrorist

He pledged allegiance to a terrorist group

He frequently visited web sites associated with terror groups.

He committed an act of terrorism in the name of a terrorist group.

But Na not a terrorist. Ok JW.

He was under investigation as a terrorist

He pledged allegiance to a terrorist group

He frequently visited web sites associated with terror groups.

He committed an act of terrorism in the name of a terrorist group.

But Na not a terrorist. Ok JW.

sorry this is all my fault, again i forgot about your ability to only take things at face value and not put some thought into it.

he was under investigation due to some comments he made to co workers. and was cleared by the fbi in all counts hence not on the watchlist anymore. but dont let the facts get in the way of your BS