• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Interesting conversations going on here. When all is said and done, the bottom line is that innocent people were mowed down by a sub-human coward on that eventful night. Everyone is speculating and most would speculate to push their own agenda. The killer was a Sunni Muslim and that is a fact. Did he kill in the name of Islam? Maybe he did (according to his own understandings) and maybe he didn't, I don't have the full facts to make a firm call on that aspect of the event.

A point that needs to be made here is this: the haters of Islam and the Muslim terrorists who kill in the name of Islam have more in common then they realise or are willing to admit. Both of these groups have an extreme and biased view of what Islam is. This subject is vast and deep, however I'll give an oversimplified example here for the sake of understanding.

The internet is full of websites that are anti-Islam; quoting Qur'anic verses out of context to justify or prove a point to their readers. The Muslim extremist/potential terrorist does the exact same thing, by picking and choosing (out of context) whatever verses that would serve his agenda of hate towards others (including Muslims like myself).

Islamic "Fiqh" (deep understanding)...Islamic jurisprudence is a vast topic of learning, and many sub-topics fall under its heading. Topics such as:

1) The economic system of Islam
2) The political system of Islam
3) The Military system of Islam
4) The criminal system of Islam

...just to name a few. Fiqh has nothing to do with issues of belief. Sources of Fiqh should come only from the Qur'an and the Authentic Sunnah (sayings of the Prophet), and from the principles derived from the Qur'an and the Sunnah. Then we have what is called "Aqeedah" (creed), this specifically concerns that which is obligatory for every Muslim man and woman to believe concerning Islam. There is only one Aqeedah in Islam, and therefore differing of opinion in matters of Aqeedah is not permissible, unlike differing of opinion in Fiqh issues, where it is permissible to differ as long as the opinions come from the scholars and are founded upon authentic proof from the Qur'an and Sunnah.

sorry this is all my fault, again i forgot about your ability to only take things at face value and not put some thought into it.

he was under investigation due to some comments he made to co workers. and was cleared by the fbi in all counts hence not on the watchlist anymore. but dont let the facts get in the way of your BS

You have failed to make a valid reason why this isn't terrorism but keep trying.

You keep forgetting he committed an act of terror in the name of a terrorist group. It doesn't get much more clear cut than that.

do you also realize that the comments this guy made to his co-workers that got him investigated by the FBI were in regards to being pro al-queda and hezbolla.

being aligned with al-queda hezbolla and isis? [MENTION=2727]Fadi[/MENTION] maybe you can explain the problem with this.

do you also realize that the comments this guy made to his co-workers that got him investigated by the FBI were in regards to being pro al-queda and hezbolla.

being aligned with al-queda hezbolla and isis? @Fadi maybe you can explain the problem with this.
Yes brother, they are two opposites, currently killing each other in Syria...Sunni vs Shia.

What about the reports of the wife. Was there when he brought the ammo. Tried to talk him out of it but didn't think to ring the cops. Lock that bish up.

Yes brother, they are two opposites, currently killing each other in Syria...Sunni vs Shia.

exactly.

the guy doesnt even know the difference between them.

which takes me back to my original point that he was probably using IS as a cover for the real motives of the killing. his self hatred of being gay. and if that is true, then the REAL motives of the attack was not terrorism.

not that you will understand that bazza.

Genics, remember terror groups don't hold interviews anymore, they outsourced their HR reacruitment staff to online and news propaganda, and are far detached from the dumb kunce who pull the trigger, pin or chord.
If you were to flip out and pledge your allegiance to a terror group and go troppo on some lesbian transtesticles, you would be considered a terrorist, it's just the way the cookie crumbles

Genics, remember terror groups don't hold interviews anymore, they outsourced their HR reacruitment staff to online and news propaganda, and are far detached from the dumb kunce who pull the trigger, pin or chord.
If you were to flip out and pledge your allegiance to a terror group and go troppo on some lesbian transtesticles, you would be considered a terrorist, it's just the way the cookie crumbles

thats the point. if i go outside and murder some stupid bondi kunce and claim it was in the name of islam. am i really a terrorist? maybe in the most black and white sense for idiots like bazza, but in reality, no.

I see all of that as irrelivent Fadi because the whole notion of religion (all religion, not just muslim) to me is nonsense.
It may have served a purpose once but as we understood tbe natural world more and more we realused that the thunder and lightning we saw was not because the gods were angry at us but rather it was simply from natural causes.

As I see it, the biggest problem with religious dogma is that it would never accept the overwhelming evidence to the contrary while science on the other hand will gladly alter it's understanding as new evidence comes to light.
I have said before, if a man finds comfort in certain religious beliefs then great however, keep those beliefs to yourself and don't expect others to follow.

exactly.

which takes me back to my original point that he was probably using IS as a cover for the real motives of the killing. his self hatred of being gay.

Missing the point. You don't need to know every intricate detail of the group you are committing the act of terror in the name of for it to be terror.

Still missing the point. You are drawing your own conclusions about his self hatred. In any case it doesn't matter. If is a gay self hatred mixed in with Isis brainwashing, it's still terror. The gay hate matches well with Isis anyway.

Missing the point. You don't need to know every intricate detail of the group you are committing the act of terror in the name of for it to be terror.

Still missing the point. You are drawing your own conclusions about his self hatred. In any case it doesn't matter. If is a gay self hatred mixed in with Isis brainwashing, it's still terror. The gay hate matches well with Isis anyway.

you accusing someone else of missing the point is the pure definition of irony.

we are going beyond the black and white of it all, something you are unable to do so maybe you should go find another argument

exactly.

which takes me back to my original point that he was probably using IS as a cover for the real motives of the killing. his self hatred of being gay. and if that is true, then the REAL motives of the attack was not terrorism.

not that you will understand that bazza.
The scum slaughtered 50 people for his own personal reasons, it matters not whether he was gay or a muslim or a terrorist
The one good thing to come from this is that he was killed at the scene.

you accusing someone else of missing the point is the pure definition of irony.

we are going beyond the black and white of it all, something you are unable to do so maybe you should go find another argument

No rebuttal to my point at all? That's all you got.

I see all of that as irrelivent Fadi because the whole notion of religion (all religion, not just muslim) to me is nonsense.
It may have served a purpose once but as we understood tbe natural world more and more we realused that the thunder and lightning we saw was not because the gods were angry at us but rather it was simply from natural causes.

As I see it, the biggest problem with religious dogma is that it would never accept the overwhelming evidence to the contrary while science on the other hand will gladly alter it's understanding as new evidence comes to light.
I have said before, if a man finds comfort in certain religious beliefs then great however, keep those beliefs to yourself and don't expect others to follow.
I respect what you've written Darko, and I hope I didn't come across like I want others to believe what I believe. Each to his own belief, irrespective of what that belief may be.