• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
women are the worst headaches to coach/train.

- tantrums
- mood swings
- No idea what they want
- If u want to keep your sanity.. Then dont train em is all i can say.

They come in crazy and crazier.

- tantrums
- mood swings
- No idea what they want

That's just the description of women in general...........

- tantrums
- mood swings
- No idea what they want

I only have point 3 when it comes to training...I can't decide if I want to be thick and athletic...or just lose weight haha

Lastnight, saw:

Average chicks on the treadmills.
Hot chicks in the weights section.
A group of wannabe dudes doing curls and bench with bad form for the 2nd day in a row.
A few blokes training seriously, with a proper routine with good form.

Lastnight, saw:

Average chicks on the treadmills.
Hot chicks in the weights section.
A group of wannabe dudes doing curls and bench with bad form for the 2nd day in a row.
A few blokes training seriously, with a proper routine with good form.

Sounds like my gym. Where do you train at?

Nah, he's one of the loudest, "look at me" blokes at the gym. Even his mate asked him what he was doing.

Some peoples palms do sweat a lot... if 50KG is a tough weight for him then i can kind of understand, I sometimes liquid chalk for my 100KG bench press if my palms are already sweaty.

OK well today i saw a guy doing upright rows in the squat rack while i was waiting to squat which wouldnt have been so bad but he only had 5kg plates on the bar and then kept on throwing the bar down like he was rowing 100kg......this sorta pissed me off, not to mention they have 30kg preset barbells.

Oh and i saw this really really skinny asian dude wearing a superman tank top benching 30kgs and then walking around like he had watermelons under his arms, he was alright though and made me lol......

Saw this bloke that was a personal trainer, training 2 woman that were a little on the chubby side (not much) he had them doing lunges with like 5 kilo dumbells and he said this is a great exercise for toning and strengthening the quads and hamstrings. I thought to myself -is this real life ??

Sorry but what's wrong with that? If the girls were 1st time and have very weak legs then basically any leg exercise will strengthen the quads.
I am training 1 girl at the moment where she can hardly squat her own body weight!!!

Saw a guy doing partial squats in Jeans today

You should keep a copy of the below picture in your wallet to hand out to douchebags like this guy.

jackie-chan-wtf.png