• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
That's kinda funny... And impressive..

What I saw last night...

c68ee403-a548-8b7d.jpg

No one in my corner.... Excellent

I hope that was a Mr Burns "Excellent"

Most Definately...

The Gym has a new PT that works nights... finding it interesting any free weight sets he gets clients to use smith machines..

Tall Dude on treadmill, trying to run.

Arms wrapped around the console like a cyclist gripping their aero bars in a TT, feet flapping around worse than an out of balance washing machine, making on heck of a racket each time his feet slapped the rubber.

Didn't know if he was for real, trying to get the attention of the chick in front of him, or just a bit special.

Not knowing if I could pmsl, I retreated to the free weights.

Tall Dude on treadmill, trying to run.

Arms wrapped around the console like a cyclist gripping their aero bars in a TT, feet flapping around worse than an out of balance washing machine, making on heck of a racket each time his feet slapped the rubber.

Didn't know if he was for real, trying to get the attention of the chick in front of him, or just a bit special.

Not knowing if I could pmsl, I retreated to the free weights.

Lol @ the imagery

Saw a woman who always seems to be at the gym at the same time as me doing what I'm guessing were supposed to be lat pulldowns, but between every rep her ass wouldn't just come off the seat a little bit, she would stand almost completely upright.

happened last week but i forgot all about this thread.

8am sat morn, old cobber rolls into free weights section wearing compression pants, 3/4 denims a t shirt. Does a few of whatever then took his t off to reveal a compression shirt and gold chain.

He proceeds to pull on his lifting gloves, with his sneakers,comrepession pants under 3/4 denims and compression shirt with gold chain hanging. All the comfort of compression gear with all the styling of gold and denim, pure class.

Keiren joined ptc today.
He says he used to do 5 days a week training at the gym 1-2 hours a day fatness first.

He is 6 foot 80kg skinny rake.

His workouts were

- day 1 chest
- day 2 shoulders
- day 3 back
- day 4 chest and arms
- day 5 traps forearms

Then told me he couldn't put on weight and considered steroids as a last ditch effort.

I asked why he didnt train legs as this would pack on the mass.

Said it was too hard.

This was going on for 3 years.

I told him his going to need bigger pants in 3 months. He had skinny jeans on.

cheers Trent

Keiren joined ptc today.
He says he used to do 5 days a week training at the gym 1-2 hours a day fatness first.

He is 6 foot 80kg skinny rake.

His workouts were

- day 1 chest
- day 2 shoulders
- day 3 back
- day 4 chest and arms
- day 5 traps forearms

Then told me he couldn't put on weight and considered steroids as a last ditch effort.

I asked why he didnt train legs as this would pack on the mass.

Said it was too hard.

This was going on for 3 years.

I told him his going to need bigger pants in 3 months. He had skinny jeans on.

cheers Trent
lol @ "it is too hard"

if you can wear skinny leg jeans your not a man. period. :p

my mates give me shit coz i can make straight cut jeans look like skinnies LOL

He joined because his mate who got him in and had put on 10+ kilos in 3 months lol. Every deserves a chance to do things right regardless of past experiences. :)

Yer squats and skinnys don't go well together lol.. the crotch rubs too much

cheers Trent