• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
He joined because his mate who got him in and had put on 10+ kilos in 3 months lol. Every deserves a chance to do things right regardless of past experiences. :)

Yer squats and skinnys don't go well together lol.. the crotch rubs too much

cheers Trent
perhaps we can save him, 20 rep squats, show him what hard work really is, i want to have to buy a new jeans asap. cant have a fellow male walking around dressed like a fag.

What size jeans are you in mate? (no homo)
36, went jeans shopping a few weeks ago, bootleg cut is the way to go for guys with legs that exceed the size of the jeans they need to fit their waist. they have more leg room but normal waists. fuck yes. i can wear jeans again LOL

Kevin - was 5'10 and 71kg when he joined.

Thats pretty skinny anyway u look at it. Doesnt matter if 7 out of 10kg was fat worry about cutting later.

His squat went from 80kg and now 170kg in 6 months. U cant say he hasnt put on ANY muscle.

If he hits 90kg one day and 8kg out of that is muscle.
He will still be 79kg of muscle if he decided to cut one day. Much better than when he first started. Newbie gains.

Last edited:
20120727_125334.jpg

Snapped this at the gym, pretty much sums up the mediocrity of where i train.

Heaviest leg press. Seriously what the fuck. No c&j, no squat/bench/dead/ohp.

Snapped this at the gym, pretty much sums up the mediocrity of where i train.

Heaviest leg press. Seriously what the fuck. No c&j, no squat/bench/dead/ohp.

Lol was working out at a place on holidays. Pretty much the opposite of that. Had tons of homemade equipment. 4 lifting platforms with squat racks. One with stands for olympic lifting. 2 power racks. Several fat bars. Not a mirror in the place. Was a strength trainers paradise. Only machine was a seated/lat station. Had several benches and stations like a ghr I wouldn't label a machine. Cost $7 a visit. Wish I had a camera on me to snap a pic.

Last edited:
lol @ "it is too hard"

if you can wear skinny leg jeans your not a man. period. :p

my mates give me shit coz i can make straight cut jeans look like skinnies LOL

lol, bought new jeans last year.... now they are skinnies for quads, still lose for calves though :(

He joined because his mate who got him in and had put on 10+ kilos in 3 months lol. Every deserves a chance to do things right regardless of past experiences.
10kgs in 3 months??
Dat Dreamer bulk

I done about 10kgs in 3-6months (didn't look at scale for a long time). But it was on a dreamer bulk.... Ice cream untill I felt sick everynight... Next time I'll add protein powder to it and eat more eggs....

Edit Strong OT lol..

Last edited:
was loitering around leg press waiting for it to free up. some 20yr old kid pumping out 80kgs and making a fuss about it. he got up, i asked if he was done, and bumped up to 220kg

30 yr old lady FTW!

was loitering around leg press waiting for it to free up. some 20yr old kid pumping out 80kgs and making a fuss about it. he got up, i asked if he was done, and bumped up to 220kg

30 yr old lady FTW!

wheres your legs on the leg press,

and how deep?

OK i saw a guy doing bench press with about 10kg on the bar but at the same time he was also doing these leg raise type things, looked completely pointless to me........